Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Eye

Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Eye

3.0

on 6/2/2018 1:35:00 PM

Renergie Lift Multi-Action Eye is no better than your average drugstore moisturizer except for its hefty price tag. Save your hard earned money on something that will actually be worth using. It wasn't great but it wasn't terrible. Just very mediocre and not a product that wowed me.

on 2/18/2018 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Made my thinning, delicate eye area feel moist and supple. Absorbed instantly and didn't make my eyelids puffy. Fragrance is fairly strong for an eye product but didn't really bother me. Got this as a GWP sample and is one of the few Lancome items I would purchase.

on 11/29/2017 11:58:00 AM

Meh. I don't have anything good or bad to say about it. I just don't think it's worth the money? If I skip this cream for a day or two the skin around my eyes get really dry and tight so I guess my eyes are used to it. It does make the eye area supple and hydrated. I am not sure about the 'firming' or anti-wrinkle' properties. The cream itself is very light and non-greasy. I think I'll look into cheaper options as far as eye creams go.

on 1/5/2016 4:32:00 PM

This is an amazing eye cream! Have been using this for 2 weeks now and already noticed a difference in smoothness, hydration and reduced fine wrinkles! It is very moisturizing which lasts from morning to evening without getting that tight feeling after you apply ( which some eye lift creams tend to do). Most eye creams I have tried tend to irritate, sting or get itchy.. However this eye cream has caused zero side effects! Thanks Lancôme !

on 2/23/2015 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Reduces dark circles and works effectively as a moisturiser. Will buy again.

on 9/24/2014 7:54:00 AM

I love to use MAC Fluidline or other gel liners as cream eyeshadow. However, they dry so fast that they tend to look patchy and horrible. However, when applying the Renergie Multi-Action Eye cream, it takes cream eyeshadow to another whole level.

This cream is emollient but not GREASY. It does take a few minutes to absorb, but that is the beauty of it. That gives me plenty of time to apply my MAC Fluidline or other cream eyeshadow and get it just where I want it. As the cream absorbs, the Fluidline or cream shadow sets. Once the cream is absorbed completely, the cream shadow stays put all day.

This cream is not as emollient as the last Renergie which I liked a bit better, but it does keep the eyes moisturized all day, lifts, reduces bags and dark circles. A little goes a long way so you have to apply judiciously.

I like the thick glass jar as it keeps the cream fresh a long time. Despite the high price, it is worth it. It not only helps make my eyes look nice, it is essential in wearing cream shadows and Fluidlines!

on 4/15/2014 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive. This thin, pale pink eye cream (in a jar) has a light texture and applies easily. I've used it over Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum twice a day. It makes my eye area look and feel moisturized. It really does tighten and lift my eye area. It also seems to reduce/prevent further wrinkling.

I don't like the light texture, so I'm now using Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age Correcting Eye Creme, which is slightly heavier.

I received this in a gift set, and I like it a lot! It is very moisturizing and creamy, which is exactly what I look for in an eye cream. I dislike eye creams that go on moisturizing but then allow your eye area to get very dry and tight after a few hours. This Renergie Lift eye cream doesn't do that. It goes on creamy and deeply hydrates my skin, then hours later ........ my skin still feels and looks soft and plump.

I do not find it greasy at all ..... I am wondering if the other reviewers who found it greasy maybe applied too much? You only need a tiny amount of this cream, warmed between your fingers and applied gently around your eyes. It is very emollient. But leaves behind a soft finish that looks nice under makeup, and keeps the undereye area looking plump and soft all day.

Personally, I think it's great and is exactly what I look for in an eye cream. Also a plus ..... Since you only need a tiny amount, this little tub will last forever! :)

So far, I see absolutely no change whatsoever and it's been a week. I know you are supposed to at least give a product one month. I will give another week, and if I still see nothing, back it goes.

on 9/10/2013 12:05:00 PM

I'm glad I didn't buy this cream. It was a gwp. It is way too expensive, and I saw no difference in fine lines, or firmness. It also didn't absorb very well, and I found it to be very greasy. Don't spend the $60 plus on this...yikes!