Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Moisturizer

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I enjoyed this as a daily am facial moisturizer for use before my makeup primer. It smells great, did not break me out or clog my pores and sunk right into the skin. No sticky residue. I would definitely purchase this again and if I didn't have so many other products to go through I would have bought it again immediately.

This is a new product (not sure if it is going to replace their regular Rosa Mosqueta cream?!). Anyhow, I used to use the original Rosa M cream, and LOVED it, it had very simple ingredients and worked well, until I got red breakouts from it. I was very sad as it was so lovely and cheap. I think the `coconut fatty acid cream base` can cause breakouts for some people... Now I saw this product at our local health food store, and talk to the sales lady. This new product is around $20, that is a great price for me, more anti-aging I guess, and it has an Aloe base instread of the coconut, so I thought I give it a try. After using it for 2 weeks now, I just love it!!! No break-outs at all, it has a nice pump bottle, cute I think. It has a lot more ingredients than the original one, besides the Rosehip seed oil (high in Vitamin C for collagen!:-)..) , Sweet Almond Oil, Milk Thistle, Vitamin E (wrinkles), and some stuff I don`t know what it is... My skin has no breakouts (hopefully this will work better for that) and the cream feels light a lovely, smells like a soft rose, not strong. The pump bottle is clean and cute, never wastes product. My skin loves this stuff, I have really good skin and don`t need heavy products that are loaded with stuff, just something healthy and so far I love this, my skin is very healthy, kinda rosy pink, velvet to the touch. And I also noticed that when I don`t use those all chemical products, my PORES are smaller and not full with `crap`, and my skintone is more even, so that equals a healthy, beautiful skin... :-)))

Popular Moisturizers