Intelligent Nutrients - Harmonic Shampoo

Filtered by age: 25-29
 Intelligent Nutrients - Harmonic Shampoo

4.5

on 8/23/2018 5:59:00 PM

I love this shampoo! Intelligent Nutrients make the best shampoo! The ingredients are certified organic and actually deliver visible results. This shampoo makes your hair so soft and touchable. It can even be used as a facial cleanser I've done that a few times and found my skin well cleansed without drying! I highly recommend this shampoo. Click on the link to read my detailed review with photos: https://discerninglifestyle.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/review-intelligent-nutrients-harmonic-shampoo/

on 5/16/2013 9:58:00 PM

Pros:
-silicone-free
-sulfate-free
-paraben-free
-mild, minty scent
-doesn't weigh down hair

Cons:
-a tad pricey
-doesn't spread through hair as much as I'd like

I have medium length, fine, straightish hair (a lot of it) and my problem with silicone rich shampoos is that while they make my hair shiny, they also make my hair limp and heavy. This shampoo doesn't achieve the same amount of shine but my hair is not weighed down, nor is it frizzy after using this. It's a creamy shampoo that almost behaves like a conditioner, but is not quite as reparative. It doesn't strip your hair clean, but it's not a miracle worker either...I think it's a great way to maintain already healthy hair.

Popular Shampoos