TIGI Glow Blush

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a few minor qualms with this product.
1) At this price, (ranging from $15-$27 depending on the retailer), I would expect much nicer packaging. It's not flimsy or delicate, it's just so cheap looking and feeling.
2) While the wear time is fantastic, (eight hours before fading on my oily skin), the effort I have to put into getting the pigment on my brush is a bit of a deal breaker. I don't mind taking a few extra swipes if the color is flattering, (which this one is), but I have to swirl my brush around at east seven times to pick up enough for it to show on my ultra fair skin. I have noticed that using a stippling brush is way more effective in terms of pigment pick up, but I don't like stippling application with a powder product.
If neither of these things really bother you, go for it. It's a really nice product, I just don't LOVE it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got a full-size of this in BRILLIANCE... I did not think I needed a new blush, as I have 2 from NARS. However, this stuff is so pretty on! It is a peachy-pink with a very soft glow that--while words can't really explain it--looks so amazing and I am now giving my other blushes away. HG.

Popular Blush Products