Camera Ready Foundation Samples

No Image

on 9/7/2017 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This review is for the camera ready brand airbrush foundation. I should start off by saying I do not use this with an airbrush machine. I apply it w/fingers or sponge like a liquid foundation. I was looking for a foundation with very "clean" ingredients that were safe for my very acne prone skin (cannot use oils, silicones, fatty alcohols, coconut derivatives, etc). This fits the bill perfect & the colors I tried (#15,#20,#30, & #40) were all perfectly neutral with no odd peach undertones that I found with another brand of airbrush foundations. I get light to medium coverage from it (you may get higher coverage by using it with a machine). Sets quickly to a finish that isn't too matte or dewey. Best of all you can purchase samples that last quite awhile.

on 5/16/2013 10:22:00 AM

I have bought plenty samples of Ben Nye HD Matte Foundation at camerareadycosmetics.com and a good percentage of them the sample containers came broken or cracked; even though the foundation can be sampled and then thrown away unless one has another container to put the rest of the sample.
The foundation itself is excellent.