CVS cleansing & makeup remover towelettes

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Update : What can I say these are the best makeup wipes I tried :) I'm already on my 4th pack . I love how it cleans my face and makes my skin feel like soft and smooth . I will keep buying these makeup wipes :)

=====================================================================

OMG all I can say is that I'm in LOVE with the CVS Cleansing & Makeup Remover wipes . They clean my face really good and once my makeup is removed my face feels really soft and feels clean . I love how they come in a 36 pack . I love these better then other makeup wipes I've used . They don't leave my face oily at all and it does remover waterproof makeup :) I'm on my 2nd 36 pack already . I will keep buying these and I always stock up when CVS has them on sale for buy 2 get 3rd one free :)

HORRIBLE!!!!!! These broke me out like crazy. Even it they didn't, they're so expensive no no no.

This is for the "CVS cleansing & makeup remover towelettes" (Ponds dupe)

Basically, I love them. I have been trying a TON of makeup products lately so I needed a quick way to get all that stuff off my face - and I got lucky with my first try. Let me break it down for you:

I wear contacts, so all those oil removers and such are a no go when I have my contacts in. I even used these to take eyeliner off my waterline and it didn't sting. Secondly, they have a good texture to them which makes removing makeup a breeze. Third, they smell pretty good (perfumey). I always rinse off my face after using them though, I don't think leaving the residue on your face is good (though it says you can. Just my personal preference not to).

Last, they are cheap. At my CVS they are $2.47 each, or 2 15 -sheet trial packs for $4.50. Here's something else I learned while comparing all the prices - it's actually cheaper for now to buy the "trial packs" with 15 in a package at 2 for $4.50 than to buy the 30 sheets at $4.79 (you save .29). Also, it's STILL cheaper to buy 4 packs of the 15 sheet trial packs than it is to buy the big bulk container with 2 big packs of 30 each - so 60 sheets. Of course, that's how it is at my CVS so make sure you check the math/prices at yours! PRO TIP: I rip each sheet in 1/2, I don't usually need the whole thing for my face.

Cons: Less perfume might be nice.