Tom Ford Lip Color Shine

Tom Ford Lip Color Shine
Lip Color ShineTom Ford Lip Color in Ravenous

on 7/29/2017 8:43:00 AM

When this got to Norway I jumped in pure joy in the store, and left with this lippy. It so creamy, pigmented, and the packing is heavy and chic. I got the colour 07 Nubile and plan to get more. One of the best sheers I've used.

I purchased this is "Quiver" and it's indeed a lovely color. It isn't a color I would have picked for myself...I avoid bold, bright colors, but a SA suggested I try it. I'm so glad I did. It sheers out quite a bit on the lips, and on my pale, neutral complexion, and medium pigmented lips, it's perfect. It's a bright pink with just a hint of shimmer...not to warm or cool. It's semi sheer with an almost gloss like sheen, but very comfortable to wear. Lasting power was average for this type of product...2-3 hours for me. It's very luxe and expensive, but worth the splurge IMO. The color is perfect for those of you, like me, who want a little color but don't want to go overboard. I tend to like these better than the regular Tom Ford cream formula lippies. I'll probably add one or two more to my collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This review is for Ravenous - cool-toned rose pink. The formula is creamy, quite unlike both Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine and YSL Volupte Shine. It feels good on the lips - moisturizing, non-drying, doesn't sink into lines, but doesn't have too much slip either, that it feels greasy or sticky. The color is rich, pigmented, on the lips, the color is not near as bright as it seems, but its still there - a bright, cool-toned almost hot pink, very pretty. One thing, though, the lipstick seems really soft, like I could break it if I'm not careful. But other than that, it's a definite must have.

on 6/21/2015 11:58:00 PM

I have these in "Nubile" a dark peachy nude and "Quiver" a cool toned bright pink with gold shimmer. These are a cross between a lipstick and a lipbalm/gloss. I tend to get VERY dry lips and find these are the perfect easy lip product to use as they are very comfortable. They are fairly pigmented but you don't need lip liner. Easy to apply, gorgeous and glossy to wear but they don't smear or wear off too quickly. Seems to last on me around 4 hours and includes drinking or nibbling food. I didn't notice any strong scent. The paler shades seem quite shimmery but it's very fine shimmer - not gritty (ie. cannot feel it on your lips at all). Other nude shades have no shimmer. Packaging is very glamorous! These are very expensive unfortunately but I use them daily so I think worthwhile as a treat.