Orly Choreographed Chaos

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Choreographed Chaos is from the new Mash Up collection released for summer 2013. The name doesn't make sense though as it sounds more appropriate for a multi color glitter polish if you ask me, but the polish naming crew at Orly did not. This is the perfect pink polish for summer. It's a neon candy pink that has a shift of blue iridescence in it so it's a nice cool toned shade. The first coat was a little streaky, but the second coat went on perfectly and it dries fairly quickly to a matte finish, so it ends up looking satiny. The formula is nice and it goes on smoothly and is easy to apply. It stays right where you put it without pooling or flooding your cuticles. The bottle top has a rubber grip which I love as it is easy to hold on to and is a larger size and fits my hand well. The brush is small and standard but it fans out well for a nice application. This is such a pretty color I can't stop staring at my nails. While this is neon, it isn't an in your face bright neon pink, it is a cool shade that seems to have an inner glow. I have fair skin and can't wear a lot of bright colors and this one looks fantastic on me. I am in la la la love with this beautiful polish. Way to go Orly!

Popular Polishes