The Body Shop All-In-One Blusher

The Body Shop All-In-One Blusher
All-In-One BlusherAll-In-One BlusherAll-In-One BlusherAll-In-One Blusher

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I have this in ginger. It looked so pretty when I swatched it but on the cheeks, it is not that great. THe shimmer disappears and it's just a pink blush.

on 3/26/2017 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

I purchased this blush in the color 04 Marshmallow which I consider a pale, cool, pink. This is a beautiful, silky blush without glittery shimmer. It looks very natural on my skin with the perfect pop of color. This blush can stand up to several high-end brands I've used over the years. (Lancome, Clinique, Dior, Bobbie Brown). It's easy to apply, is buildable with moderate pigmentation. I use a blush brush to stipple it on my upper check bones then blend to soften edges. Flawless, mistake proof coverage that lasts approx 6-7 hours. For reference, my makeup routine consists of a facial moisturizer, Elta MD suncscreen followed by a powder foundation and then the blush. Excellent price if you can purchase during their sales.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was looking for the perfect blush. I have tried a lot and on different textures (powder, loose, creamy). Right before Christmas I visited The Body Shop store to buy a foundation brush. Well, when I left the shop I have bought the All-in-one Blusher in 03 Flushed, a blush brush and two Colour Crush Shine lipsticks. This blush is just amazing.
First and foremost, The Body Shop provides the consumers with cruelty-free makeup (despite the fact that it belongs to L'Oreal). Also most of their products are paraben-free, as it is this blush. Moreover, its colour is perfect for pale-tone complexions. It has a very light gold shimmer that gives the skin a glowy finish. The colour, a peachy pink, is appropriate for every time of the year and it can be worn both on daytime and at night. Its pigmentation is gorgeous and it is quite buildable. It lasts for up to 3 hours on my cheeks. Lastly, its packaging is simple and comfortable for carrying it with you in your bag with a small retractable brush.
The only drawback which I have to mention is that it contains just 4g and it does not last for more than 3-4 months with daily use. It costs 12€. I recommend this to anyone who is searching for a nice, simple and affordable blush.

on 5/20/2016 7:20:00 PM

I have this blush in ginger and I love it. I have gone off bright/dark blushes as I find them just too obvious. I use Nars Laguna for some light contouring and bronzing, then this just on the apple of the cheeks, then finish with Nars Hot Sand highlighter. The colour is subtle and peachy, it blends well and stays true all day. The effect is very natural and gives just a touch of colour without that obvious "blush" pink/red look. It looks a little sparkly in the pan but on the skin it is almost completely matte. Perfect.

I have this in the shade ginger which is a cool pink. It's a nice blush that looks good on my nc15 skin. I can get the same quality at the drugstore for less.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

It makes me so happy that there's a 100% buy-again rating for this! This is my go-to blush. I typically use the "cherryade," shade on my medium-tan complexion and it's the perfect blush for everyday. It always goes on even and never looks too dramatic or muddy.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got this blush in amber its really classy on my tan skin. Not clownish. I thought it was gonna just look like bronzer but it reminds me of a baked apricot. The packaging is very small but its a nice blush.

The feel of the blush is indeed very soft and you can apply it with your fingers or a brush altough due to the size brushes might not pick up product well.

on 11/26/2014 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The blusher in 05 Bubblegum is absolutely holy grail quality. I have repurchased it and at $16 Canadian, it is a fantastic value! I use this blush at least twice a week, which seems wasteful; considering I have a collection of over 60 mid to high end blushes. But really I can't help but reach for this one frequently, it is my favourite blush in my collection. Despite being matte it doesn't apply patchy, it is finely milled, and it looks so soft and pretty on my pale skin. It is also wonderfully buildable and travels perfectly! It pairs perfectly with Lancme's "Love It" lipstick and taupe shadows.

I wish that The Body Shop would expand their colour range in these blushes, because I prefer the texture of Bubblegum to my Nars blushes. Oh well! It's to die for!

I bought 01 Macaroon because I wanted to try a coral blush with my pale complexion. I love the smooth way it goes on my cheeks but need to be careful with how much you apply, but even then it fades to a natural hue over the course of the day. It complements the Extra Virgin Mineral Foundation in Rose Ivory very well. I definitely want to try the other colours now!

on 10/22/2014 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have 01 Macaroon. This colour is perfect for my olive skin tone. I don't like spending tons of money on makeup so I'm overjoyed that I got this during the 50% off makeup sale for $8.