Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover
Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

2.7

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 2/28/2018 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Where do I start. This product is definitely the worse eye makeup remover I have ever used. And I have even used ones from the £1 shop!
For starters, it takes ages to remove the eye makeup and you end up having to use about 5 cotton pads for each eye and even then you never get all the eye makeup 100% off.
I wouldnt say that it stings the eyes, but it does give them an annoying burning sensation and makes them water for a long while. So much for "kind to eyes" STEP UP YOUR GAME SIMPLE!

on 6/14/2017 4:32:00 AM

I love this remover💗
I dont wear waterproof but it removes my eye makeup perfectly
no residue and you can reapply makeup straight away
and no red eyes!!!
i have tried so many high end brands, natural etc but this works best for me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Awful, burns and makes my eyes water.

on 3/12/2017 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have never used a better eye make up remover. Gentle as water. No greasiness or puffiness ever. Have tried lots of samples of v expensive removers and none come close.

on 3/2/2017 9:56:00 PM

I feel like I'm cleaning my eyes with water & rubbing alcohol. It doesn't work. I love Simple products but don't buy this. They recently made micellular water that is safe to use around eyes & that one cleans my eye & face makeup much better for a better price too.

on 9/13/2016 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been dealing with some sort of chronic eye irritation for quite some time, so while at the drugstore on a whim I decided to switch from my beloved Shu Uemura cleansing oil and try a lighter-weight, oil-free remover, hoping it would help alleviate the irritation. Kind to Eyes, my ass. This stuff stung terribly and made my already sore, red eyes even worse. Plus it wasn't even decent at removing my eye makeup - I had to scrub pretty hard to get it off and remnants of eye liner and mascara still showed up on the towel when I dried my face. Even though it's relatively cheap compared to other makeup removers, don't waste your money on this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Umm how about "feels like i splashed alcohol in my eyes" eye makeup remover ??
What on earth.
This stung like no tomorrow and no matter how much eye-bathing in warm water i do, i can still close my eyes and feel it sting some 2 hrs later!!
This seriously must be doing damage to our eyes. My eyes are so blood shot right now

on 3/16/2016 11:05:00 AM

So just recently I purchased the Simple - Kind to Eyes Make Up Remover, as it was on offer & thought I'd try try something to my Nivea Double Effect Eye make up remover, & if I'm honest.. I wish I hadn't!
I absolutely love Simple products; I have used the Kind to Skin...

on 2/28/2016 4:26:00 AM

Honestly I really was disappointed

PROS:
Removes non waterproof eyeliner and eyebrow products but I honestly don't see the point in buying a eye makeup remover if it doesn't also remove waterproof eye makeup.

CONS:
- Doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all. Mascara comes off as little flakes which can be irritating to the eyes and go into the eyes

-Claims to remove waterproof mascara but it doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all tbh

-Claims that the formula is suitable for sensitive eyes but my eyes tend to sting after using this product. My eyes were stinging and they were teary because I had to scrub to get the mascara off and also because of the formula

on 10/27/2015 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

Woah? What's with all the negative reviews! What's not to love - this costs like £2.50 and it removes eye make up brilliantly - I've been using this for as long as I can remember! I love my luxury products but I ALWAYS use this to remove my eye make up before using anything else on my face as it just does the job! Why pay more :)