Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover
Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

2.4

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Awful, burns and makes my eyes water.

on 3/12/2017 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have never used a better eye make up remover. Gentle as water. No greasiness or puffiness ever. Have tried lots of samples of v expensive removers and none come close.

on 3/2/2017 9:56:00 PM

I feel like I'm cleaning my eyes with water & rubbing alcohol. It doesn't work. I love Simple products but don't buy this. They recently made micellular water that is safe to use around eyes & that one cleans my eye & face makeup much better for a better price too.

on 9/13/2016 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been dealing with some sort of chronic eye irritation for quite some time, so while at the drugstore on a whim I decided to switch from my beloved Shu Uemura cleansing oil and try a lighter-weight, oil-free remover, hoping it would help alleviate the irritation. Kind to Eyes, my ass. This stuff stung terribly and made my already sore, red eyes even worse. Plus it wasn't even decent at removing my eye makeup - I had to scrub pretty hard to get it off and remnants of eye liner and mascara still showed up on the towel when I dried my face. Even though it's relatively cheap compared to other makeup removers, don't waste your money on this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Umm how about "feels like i splashed alcohol in my eyes" eye makeup remover ??
What on earth.
This stung like no tomorrow and no matter how much eye-bathing in warm water i do, i can still close my eyes and feel it sting some 2 hrs later!!
This seriously must be doing damage to our eyes. My eyes are so blood shot right now

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Apologies but this is my first review and I posted it under another Simple eye makeup remover by mistake, which I have now deleted.
I tried this product and it was awful! Simple's products are supposed to be suitable for sensitive skin and presumably sensitive eyes (and I have both) but as I applied this one of my eyes began to sting terribly and the other also, to a lesser extent. It did remove my eye makeup, which was eyeliner and non-waterproof mascara. However, I would never use it again due to the awful stinging; I had to use anti-allergy eye drops to try and lessen this and still have some stinging now in one eye, several days later. So although it was cheap, the packaging was ok, and there was no fragrance, I can't recommend it to anyone else.

on 12/12/2014 3:14:00 AM

this is an effective eye make up remover for non water proof make up. As with any other type of make up remover, you have to saturate the cotton pad and place over eye for a few seconds before swiping over eye area. It is gentle and does not irritate the eye and inexpensive to boot

on 10/2/2014 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I didn't have the money for my usual high-end makeup remover, so I picked this up. I was skeptical from the reviews, but I really, really love this! It might even be a really good dupe...

This isn't a dual-phase remover, so there is no need to shake the product. This product feels like water on the eyes. I pour this onto a cotton pad and remove my eye makeup from there. It removes eyeshadow, eyeliner and washable mascara very easily. Waterproof mascara doesn't budge when I use this. Even slightly waterproof mascara doesn't come off using this remover. But considering I don't use waterproof mascara often, it really doesn't bother me.

My eyes didn't sting when I used this, which is wonderful! Usually eye makeup removers sting my eyes. But this one didn't.

The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. The product comes out of a small hole of a flip-stop bottle. The cap doesn't screw off. This makes it really hard to use a cotton bud for clean up. I have to pour this onto a cotton bud over the sink so that the remover doesn't go everywhere. It's kind of a waste.

I have stopped using that high-end one completely and started using this one. I can get this for a really good price with coupons!

on 9/24/2014 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I used this to remove my prom makeup and on days where I had full face makeup. It was okay. It did not irritate my skin but it required a few cotton pads to remove all the makeup. For the eye area, gentle pressure needs to be used to effectively remove the makeup like liner and eye shadow.

on 8/14/2014 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this on recommendation from Sali Hughes, who is a reputable beauty writer in the UK.

She claimed that it is "One of my all-time beauty bargains, this removes everything but lash extensions in one sweep."

Yes its reasonably cheap - I bought it for about 2.20 at Superdrug, but it barely removed my mascara. I loaded up a cotton pad twice to remove my make up and still ended up with panda eyes as the remnants of the mascara were still there the following morning.

This is definitely not suitable if you use waterproof mascara