Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover
Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

4.5

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 10/27/2015 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

Woah? What's with all the negative reviews! What's not to love - this costs like £2.50 and it removes eye make up brilliantly - I've been using this for as long as I can remember! I love my luxury products but I ALWAYS use this to remove my eye make up before using anything else on my face as it just does the job! Why pay more :)

on 5/14/2013 9:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I was very surprised to see so many bad reviews of the Simple eye make-up remover... then I realized that the picture of the product in that page was the Conditioning version. The one I'm writing about says "Kind To Eyes" on the bottle. This product is gentle, non-irritating, and removes my eye makeup effectively! The solution contains no oil, perfumes, or dyes. The bottle says that it contains vitamin B5. I'm not sure how effective that is for skin, but overall, this remover was cheap (on sale), non-stinging, and does the job!