Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover
Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

1.0

1 review

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Bottom line of this review: My experience was BAD.
If you do not find problems using this product then great! It's cheap, I like the packagaing and it would suit many people I would think. However, if you have extremely sensitive skin, rad on,,,,

I had previously been using Johnson's face wipes for dry skin, and they worked OK but I felt they weren't getting every bit of my makeup off. So, not wanting to splurge on a product that might not work, I opted for the Simple kind to eyes makeup remover. Big mistake. This is a devious little guy. When I put this on my face with a cotton pad I could feel no burning or unpleasant sensations and I though I have dropped on a pretty good product. Then morning came... under one of my eyes there was a large red inflamed area that felt like a bruise. As it is high pollen I initially put this down to my daily allergies and continued using the product for a further 3 days. In this time, the inflamed area of 'spots' I suppose spread underneath both my eyes, down the sides of my face and my eyelids. My eyes no both feel like bruises and it's quite difficult to see. As you can imagine I tossed this product away and am avoiding any makeup or makeup removers for a week or so to let this die down.

Essentially, my experience (with having sensitive skin) was a terrible one and I would honestly not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. Bummer.