Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover
Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

2.8

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 6/14/2017 4:32:00 AM

I love this remover💗
I dont wear waterproof but it removes my eye makeup perfectly
no residue and you can reapply makeup straight away
and no red eyes!!!
i have tried so many high end brands, natural etc but this works best for me!

on 9/13/2016 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been dealing with some sort of chronic eye irritation for quite some time, so while at the drugstore on a whim I decided to switch from my beloved Shu Uemura cleansing oil and try a lighter-weight, oil-free remover, hoping it would help alleviate the irritation. Kind to Eyes, my ass. This stuff stung terribly and made my already sore, red eyes even worse. Plus it wasn't even decent at removing my eye makeup - I had to scrub pretty hard to get it off and remnants of eye liner and mascara still showed up on the towel when I dried my face. Even though it's relatively cheap compared to other makeup removers, don't waste your money on this.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Apologies but this is my first review and I posted it under another Simple eye makeup remover by mistake, which I have now deleted.
I tried this product and it was awful! Simple's products are supposed to be suitable for sensitive skin and presumably sensitive eyes (and I have both) but as I applied this one of my eyes began to sting terribly and the other also, to a lesser extent. It did remove my eye makeup, which was eyeliner and non-waterproof mascara. However, I would never use it again due to the awful stinging; I had to use anti-allergy eye drops to try and lessen this and still have some stinging now in one eye, several days later. So although it was cheap, the packaging was ok, and there was no fragrance, I can't recommend it to anyone else.

on 3/23/2015 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised at the lukewarm reviews. I hadn't used eye make up remover for a while because my cleansing balm is pretty thorough, but revisited this the other day so I could remove some heavy duty eye make up. This stuff doesn't sting my very sensitive eyes, and it removes eye make up gently and effectively so there's no need to scrub at your eyes which can sometime pull out lashes. It doesn't leave a panda eyes residue which is the problem with some other eye make up removers, and it's good value. Recommended.

on 10/2/2014 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I didn't have the money for my usual high-end makeup remover, so I picked this up. I was skeptical from the reviews, but I really, really love this! It might even be a really good dupe...

This isn't a dual-phase remover, so there is no need to shake the product. This product feels like water on the eyes. I pour this onto a cotton pad and remove my eye makeup from there. It removes eyeshadow, eyeliner and washable mascara very easily. Waterproof mascara doesn't budge when I use this. Even slightly waterproof mascara doesn't come off using this remover. But considering I don't use waterproof mascara often, it really doesn't bother me.

My eyes didn't sting when I used this, which is wonderful! Usually eye makeup removers sting my eyes. But this one didn't.

The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. The product comes out of a small hole of a flip-stop bottle. The cap doesn't screw off. This makes it really hard to use a cotton bud for clean up. I have to pour this onto a cotton bud over the sink so that the remover doesn't go everywhere. It's kind of a waste.

I have stopped using that high-end one completely and started using this one. I can get this for a really good price with coupons!

I bought this after I ran out of my Clinique Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent and needed a quick fix at the drugstore. I had used Simple products before and they had generally been gentle but this stuff was the worst. Stings the eyes, dries out the eye area and doesn't even get my gel eyeliner off. I used both a q-tip and cotton pads and no dice. With so many other effective makeup removers out there, do not even bother with this product. Even Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover works a LOT better if you're looking for a good, cheap drugstore alternative.

on 7/25/2013 12:27:00 AM

I was hoping to find a smoothing, more natural alternative to the oily, evil step sister of eye makeup removers. Sadly I wasn't too impressed with this product. The formula wasn't oily, it leaned more on the watery side, yet it didn't do the job. It took several tries and many cotton pads to get my mascara off. The formula also stung my eye area a little bit, which is never something you want. I liked the smell of it; a little reminiscent of apples. The flip top packaging was nice as well... but sadly I won't be repurchasing. I've tried worse, but this failed to impress.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Bottom line of this review: My experience was BAD.
If you do not find problems using this product then great! It's cheap, I like the packagaing and it would suit many people I would think. However, if you have extremely sensitive skin, rad on,,,,

I had previously been using Johnson's face wipes for dry skin, and they worked OK but I felt they weren't getting every bit of my makeup off. So, not wanting to splurge on a product that might not work, I opted for the Simple kind to eyes makeup remover. Big mistake. This is a devious little guy. When I put this on my face with a cotton pad I could feel no burning or unpleasant sensations and I though I have dropped on a pretty good product. Then morning came... under one of my eyes there was a large red inflamed area that felt like a bruise. As it is high pollen I initially put this down to my daily allergies and continued using the product for a further 3 days. In this time, the inflamed area of 'spots' I suppose spread underneath both my eyes, down the sides of my face and my eyelids. My eyes no both feel like bruises and it's quite difficult to see. As you can imagine I tossed this product away and am avoiding any makeup or makeup removers for a week or so to let this die down.

Essentially, my experience (with having sensitive skin) was a terrible one and I would honestly not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. Bummer.

I'll admit, it does remove all my eye make up.. However it takes quite a few times to remove my mascara but for me this product does make my eye sting. For that reason I will not repurchase this product.

on 5/16/2013 4:50:00 PM

This is my ultimate holy grail eye makeup remover. I'm on my 10+ bottle!
It removes ALL of my eye makeup: waterproof mascara, eyelash glue reside etc. I don't know why some people have difficulty with it removing waterproof products - it's the ONLY thing that I've found (short of baby oil, which stings like a b****) that removes all of my eye makeup, and I cake it on A LOT.
It doesn't break me out at all because it is completely oil free, and it has no scent.
I refuse to use anything else on my eyes!
I use 2 'squirts' onto a cotton pad, and one cotton pad for each eye.
Bonus, it's SUPER CHEAP.

A 4 for packaging, because I wish it had a pump.