Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover
Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

2.7

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 6/14/2017 4:32:00 AM

I love this remover💗
I dont wear waterproof but it removes my eye makeup perfectly
no residue and you can reapply makeup straight away
and no red eyes!!!
i have tried so many high end brands, natural etc but this works best for me!

on 3/12/2017 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have never used a better eye make up remover. Gentle as water. No greasiness or puffiness ever. Have tried lots of samples of v expensive removers and none come close.

on 10/27/2015 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

Woah? What's with all the negative reviews! What's not to love - this costs like £2.50 and it removes eye make up brilliantly - I've been using this for as long as I can remember! I love my luxury products but I ALWAYS use this to remove my eye make up before using anything else on my face as it just does the job! Why pay more :)

on 3/23/2015 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised at the lukewarm reviews. I hadn't used eye make up remover for a while because my cleansing balm is pretty thorough, but revisited this the other day so I could remove some heavy duty eye make up. This stuff doesn't sting my very sensitive eyes, and it removes eye make up gently and effectively so there's no need to scrub at your eyes which can sometime pull out lashes. It doesn't leave a panda eyes residue which is the problem with some other eye make up removers, and it's good value. Recommended.

on 12/12/2014 3:14:00 AM

this is an effective eye make up remover for non water proof make up. As with any other type of make up remover, you have to saturate the cotton pad and place over eye for a few seconds before swiping over eye area. It is gentle and does not irritate the eye and inexpensive to boot

on 10/2/2014 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I didn't have the money for my usual high-end makeup remover, so I picked this up. I was skeptical from the reviews, but I really, really love this! It might even be a really good dupe...

This isn't a dual-phase remover, so there is no need to shake the product. This product feels like water on the eyes. I pour this onto a cotton pad and remove my eye makeup from there. It removes eyeshadow, eyeliner and washable mascara very easily. Waterproof mascara doesn't budge when I use this. Even slightly waterproof mascara doesn't come off using this remover. But considering I don't use waterproof mascara often, it really doesn't bother me.

My eyes didn't sting when I used this, which is wonderful! Usually eye makeup removers sting my eyes. But this one didn't.

The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. The product comes out of a small hole of a flip-stop bottle. The cap doesn't screw off. This makes it really hard to use a cotton bud for clean up. I have to pour this onto a cotton bud over the sink so that the remover doesn't go everywhere. It's kind of a waste.

I have stopped using that high-end one completely and started using this one. I can get this for a really good price with coupons!

on 10/31/2013 4:18:00 PM

removes everything and no panda eyes afterwards! No stinging for me and my eyes are super sensitive

on 5/16/2013 4:50:00 PM

This is my ultimate holy grail eye makeup remover. I'm on my 10+ bottle!
It removes ALL of my eye makeup: waterproof mascara, eyelash glue reside etc. I don't know why some people have difficulty with it removing waterproof products - it's the ONLY thing that I've found (short of baby oil, which stings like a b****) that removes all of my eye makeup, and I cake it on A LOT.
It doesn't break me out at all because it is completely oil free, and it has no scent.
I refuse to use anything else on my eyes!
I use 2 'squirts' onto a cotton pad, and one cotton pad for each eye.
Bonus, it's SUPER CHEAP.

A 4 for packaging, because I wish it had a pump.

on 5/14/2013 9:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I was very surprised to see so many bad reviews of the Simple eye make-up remover... then I realized that the picture of the product in that page was the Conditioning version. The one I'm writing about says "Kind To Eyes" on the bottle. This product is gentle, non-irritating, and removes my eye makeup effectively! The solution contains no oil, perfumes, or dyes. The bottle says that it contains vitamin B5. I'm not sure how effective that is for skin, but overall, this remover was cheap (on sale), non-stinging, and does the job!

on 9/24/2014 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I used this to remove my prom makeup and on days where I had full face makeup. It was okay. It did not irritate my skin but it required a few cotton pads to remove all the makeup. For the eye area, gentle pressure needs to be used to effectively remove the makeup like liner and eye shadow.