Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover
Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

2.7

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Awful, burns and makes my eyes water.

on 3/2/2017 9:56:00 PM

I feel like I'm cleaning my eyes with water & rubbing alcohol. It doesn't work. I love Simple products but don't buy this. They recently made micellular water that is safe to use around eyes & that one cleans my eye & face makeup much better for a better price too.

on 9/13/2016 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been dealing with some sort of chronic eye irritation for quite some time, so while at the drugstore on a whim I decided to switch from my beloved Shu Uemura cleansing oil and try a lighter-weight, oil-free remover, hoping it would help alleviate the irritation. Kind to Eyes, my ass. This stuff stung terribly and made my already sore, red eyes even worse. Plus it wasn't even decent at removing my eye makeup - I had to scrub pretty hard to get it off and remnants of eye liner and mascara still showed up on the towel when I dried my face. Even though it's relatively cheap compared to other makeup removers, don't waste your money on this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Umm how about "feels like i splashed alcohol in my eyes" eye makeup remover ??
What on earth.
This stung like no tomorrow and no matter how much eye-bathing in warm water i do, i can still close my eyes and feel it sting some 2 hrs later!!
This seriously must be doing damage to our eyes. My eyes are so blood shot right now

on 2/28/2016 4:26:00 AM

Honestly I really was disappointed

PROS:
Removes non waterproof eyeliner and eyebrow products but I honestly don't see the point in buying a eye makeup remover if it doesn't also remove waterproof eye makeup.

CONS:
- Doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all. Mascara comes off as little flakes which can be irritating to the eyes and go into the eyes

-Claims to remove waterproof mascara but it doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all tbh

-Claims that the formula is suitable for sensitive eyes but my eyes tend to sting after using this product. My eyes were stinging and they were teary because I had to scrub to get the mascara off and also because of the formula

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Apologies but this is my first review and I posted it under another Simple eye makeup remover by mistake, which I have now deleted.
I tried this product and it was awful! Simple's products are supposed to be suitable for sensitive skin and presumably sensitive eyes (and I have both) but as I applied this one of my eyes began to sting terribly and the other also, to a lesser extent. It did remove my eye makeup, which was eyeliner and non-waterproof mascara. However, I would never use it again due to the awful stinging; I had to use anti-allergy eye drops to try and lessen this and still have some stinging now in one eye, several days later. So although it was cheap, the packaging was ok, and there was no fragrance, I can't recommend it to anyone else.

on 8/14/2014 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this on recommendation from Sali Hughes, who is a reputable beauty writer in the UK.

She claimed that it is "One of my all-time beauty bargains, this removes everything but lash extensions in one sweep."

Yes its reasonably cheap - I bought it for about 2.20 at Superdrug, but it barely removed my mascara. I loaded up a cotton pad twice to remove my make up and still ended up with panda eyes as the remnants of the mascara were still there the following morning.

This is definitely not suitable if you use waterproof mascara

I bought this after I ran out of my Clinique Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent and needed a quick fix at the drugstore. I had used Simple products before and they had generally been gentle but this stuff was the worst. Stings the eyes, dries out the eye area and doesn't even get my gel eyeliner off. I used both a q-tip and cotton pads and no dice. With so many other effective makeup removers out there, do not even bother with this product. Even Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover works a LOT better if you're looking for a good, cheap drugstore alternative.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Probably worst remover i have ever used!! It lies when it states "Kind to eyes" it stung my eyes and they were watering for a long while, a problem i have never had with any other remover. I had trouble removing non-waterproof mascara, i am afraid to even try with my waterproof. Would not recommend

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Bottom line of this review: My experience was BAD.
If you do not find problems using this product then great! It's cheap, I like the packagaing and it would suit many people I would think. However, if you have extremely sensitive skin, rad on,,,,

I had previously been using Johnson's face wipes for dry skin, and they worked OK but I felt they weren't getting every bit of my makeup off. So, not wanting to splurge on a product that might not work, I opted for the Simple kind to eyes makeup remover. Big mistake. This is a devious little guy. When I put this on my face with a cotton pad I could feel no burning or unpleasant sensations and I though I have dropped on a pretty good product. Then morning came... under one of my eyes there was a large red inflamed area that felt like a bruise. As it is high pollen I initially put this down to my daily allergies and continued using the product for a further 3 days. In this time, the inflamed area of 'spots' I suppose spread underneath both my eyes, down the sides of my face and my eyelids. My eyes no both feel like bruises and it's quite difficult to see. As you can imagine I tossed this product away and am avoiding any makeup or makeup removers for a week or so to let this die down.

Essentially, my experience (with having sensitive skin) was a terrible one and I would honestly not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. Bummer.