Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

Filtered by age: 30-35
Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover
Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

2.8

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Umm how about "feels like i splashed alcohol in my eyes" eye makeup remover ??
What on earth.
This stung like no tomorrow and no matter how much eye-bathing in warm water i do, i can still close my eyes and feel it sting some 2 hrs later!!
This seriously must be doing damage to our eyes. My eyes are so blood shot right now

on 10/27/2015 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

Woah? What's with all the negative reviews! What's not to love - this costs like £2.50 and it removes eye make up brilliantly - I've been using this for as long as I can remember! I love my luxury products but I ALWAYS use this to remove my eye make up before using anything else on my face as it just does the job! Why pay more :)

on 3/23/2015 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised at the lukewarm reviews. I hadn't used eye make up remover for a while because my cleansing balm is pretty thorough, but revisited this the other day so I could remove some heavy duty eye make up. This stuff doesn't sting my very sensitive eyes, and it removes eye make up gently and effectively so there's no need to scrub at your eyes which can sometime pull out lashes. It doesn't leave a panda eyes residue which is the problem with some other eye make up removers, and it's good value. Recommended.

I bought this after I ran out of my Clinique Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent and needed a quick fix at the drugstore. I had used Simple products before and they had generally been gentle but this stuff was the worst. Stings the eyes, dries out the eye area and doesn't even get my gel eyeliner off. I used both a q-tip and cotton pads and no dice. With so many other effective makeup removers out there, do not even bother with this product. Even Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover works a LOT better if you're looking for a good, cheap drugstore alternative.

on 7/23/2013 7:43:00 PM

it's funny that this is called "kind to eyes," and claims to remove waterproof mascara because a) it stings to use (a problem i've never had before with an eye make-up remover) and b) i found it impossible to remove all of my (non-waterproof) mascara with this. not recommended.