Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 3/2/2017 9:56:00 PM

I feel like I'm cleaning my eyes with water & rubbing alcohol. It doesn't work. I love Simple products but don't buy this. They recently made micellular water that is safe to use around eyes & that one cleans my eye & face makeup much better for a better price too.

on 7/25/2013 12:27:00 AM

I was hoping to find a smoothing, more natural alternative to the oily, evil step sister of eye makeup removers. Sadly I wasn't too impressed with this product. The formula wasn't oily, it leaned more on the watery side, yet it didn't do the job. It took several tries and many cotton pads to get my mascara off. The formula also stung my eye area a little bit, which is never something you want. I liked the smell of it; a little reminiscent of apples. The flip top packaging was nice as well... but sadly I won't be repurchasing. I've tried worse, but this failed to impress.

on 5/14/2013 9:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I was very surprised to see so many bad reviews of the Simple eye make-up remover... then I realized that the picture of the product in that page was the Conditioning version. The one I'm writing about says "Kind To Eyes" on the bottle. This product is gentle, non-irritating, and removes my eye makeup effectively! The solution contains no oil, perfumes, or dyes. The bottle says that it contains vitamin B5. I'm not sure how effective that is for skin, but overall, this remover was cheap (on sale), non-stinging, and does the job!