Sally Hansen Complete Manicure # 130 Gilty Party

Sally Hansen Complete Manicure # 130 Gilty Party

on 10/17/2017 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes! This polish is striking!! Sooo bright in the sun...gotta squint looking at it. Platinum, rose gold.... teensie bit of red micros, but you really can't see them in the sun. More out of the sun....but only up close. Minimal to zeeeeero fumes! Also afterwards, no smell on nails. Did my nails before bed....dried awesome and super fast! I use Nailtiques formula 2 for top coat!!

on 8/22/2017 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this color!

I think Lepin's review below is the best color description for this polish. It's a metallic silver with little red beads/particles in it. On my skin tone - it comes off just a silver metallic, but I love it. Like others mentioned, it applied like a dream, dried fast - I did 2 coats for opacity and topped with a quick dry top coat. Looks awesome for any season. I'm looking forward to wearing this during the winter for the holidays for something festive and fall/winter for a go-to polish since my tan has faded and I'm usually pale :)

on 1/22/2014 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Foil-y rose-gold goodness! As the previous reviewer mentioned, this works great as a manicure for a PPP. I am cool-toned and often gold polishes pull too yellow on me, but this is perfect! I think that the rose-gold sheen would also make this work for darker and yellower skintones. This is the first polish I have used that really gives a foiled effect without OTT glitter.

on 11/2/2014 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

On my neutral-toned light skin it doesn't show up as a rose gold at all, just a silvery platinum. I'll just add that I love the Complete Salon Manicure formula because 1. it never dries out/peels my nails unlike most nail polishes and 2. it dries very quickly (in a few minutes) with minimal smell and no lingering smell afterwards.

on 5/13/2013 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My current obsession is light metallic polishes and this one is among my favorite. Gilty Party can be described as a silvered platinum shade with fine particles of copper, silver and possibly light gold shimmer. On the nail this is definitely platinum with a slight taupe tone. I don't look well in golden polishes and this flatters my PPP skintone nicely. The salon brush is flat, which took some getting used to but because this formula is self leveling application is very easy. I have worn other colors in this line that are not metallic and this brush applied them well, but I had to be mindful of only having product on one side of the brush or else far too much polish would be applied. Gilty Party dries evenly and quickly and although this is a complete formula (base, color and top coat incorporated) I always apply a adhering base coat for extra long wear. I have this on my hands but think for many this would be a magnificent color for a pedicure because of its neutrality.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was so bummed that I missed out in OPI's Designer de Better from the muppet collection a few years back. But then I was so happy to see a youtube guru, love heatherette, mention that a good dupe for OPI Designer de Better is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Gilty Party. I do not have the OPI shade, but in seeing swatches online, I would say yes, this is a dupe.

The very first application was a dream. But I needed a second application for the opacity I wanted. I am not one to use a base coat or a top coat and this applied like a dream and wore well. It lasted a good 4 or 5 days before even the tiniest nick or chip appeared, and a good solid week before it began to show any wear at all. I do light housework, so it is not like my hands are not subjected to working or cleaning. I would say I got a good 10 days out of this before I started thinking, gee, I will need a touch-up soon. Removes super-easily.

Gorgeous shade, great for the holidays or fall/winter, but you could of course wear this anytime. I think almost all skin tones could wear this. Definitely would re-purchase.

Popular Polishes