Joe Fresh Style Eye makeup remover

1.0

Price: $

Price: $

I'm embarrassed to say I bought this solely because I wanted the pump style bottle like their nail polish remover comes in. But the blasted thing didn't even work. Half the time nothing would pump out and I'd have to unscrew the cap to get the product. The other half of the time it shot everywhere, even with a cotton round and my fingers covering the entire top of the pump. It has a pretty strong scent to it, not entirely pleasurable either. It did an okay job of removing eye makeup but I couldn't wait to finish the bottle and get rid of it. I am a pretty big fan of Rimmel and Yves Rocher eye makeup remover but now don't even bother with those. I am LOVING the La Roche Posay Micellar water which can be used on face and eyes so I am using just this and it works really well, it's gentle on sensitive eyes too!

Joe Fresh is definitely a thumbs down for me in this category,

on 5/12/2013 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this product, I really wanted to, but I just can't!

First of all :
- Packaging is really good, it's a little pump thingy, I love it.
- The bottle is cute, with a pink cap.
- It's cheap!!!!

But that's it... :(
The weird pump make it splash everywhere. You need a lot of product for a cotton, so the bottle doesn't last long. It's also not a soft product, it's in fact really harsh on my sensitive eye area. It's also really hard with this product to remove the makeup, you have to do a lot of work to remove it, and after that my eyes hurts. I will never repurchase :(