L'Oreal Paris Royalty Reinvented

L'Oreal Paris Royalty Reinvented

on 7/6/2018 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Royalty reinvented is a creamy, blue tone mauve nail polish. It goes well at the application, it last fairly long with a top coat. Verry nice summery color! Love it!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Picked this up at the store while it was on sale. Absolutely gorgeous color for spring! I've received many compliments on the color. Like the other reviews, you need two coats for it to look complete as one coat is too thin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

There was a sale on L'Oreal nail polishes and I grabbed this one as I don't have a lavender purple in my collection.
The formula is nice and opaque and the thick brush covers well, although it can be a challenge to maneuver. I need two coats for a rich finish.
Perfect colour for spring and summer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This was my first L'Oreal nail polish and I'm in love with the formula. Well, technically this is my second because the first bottle I bought years ago is still sitting untried.

Anyway, Royal Reinvented is a springy, Eastery color. Reminds me of those Easter chocolate covered almond candies with the candy shell. It's like that but with a deeper lavender color saturation. It's pastel but doesn't have too much of a white base in it.

The formula is great. Not thin and not thick. Easy to control. Two coats and I'm good. Dries relatively fast and surprisingly didn't chip within a day or two on me (which is normal of other polishes).

I hate the brush though. Ugh. It's thick and weird. There's a curve at the end of the brush which makes it troublesome to apply at the base of the nail. Fortunately the formula sorta helps balance it out so it's overly a pain. But still, L'Oreal should do something about that brush.

on 5/11/2013 3:39:00 PM

A vibrant medium blue toned purple - lavender?

Good coverage; completely opaque in two coats.