Creative Nail Design Grapefruit Sparkle

No Image

on 8/10/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This semi-sheer VINYLUX polish (also comes in gel format) is a sparkly sheer pink that looks rather warm toned in the bottle but was cool enough for my PPP tips. Easy, steak-free apllication and with Vinylux can get 5 - 8 days of chip-free wear (minimal edge-wear after day 5, potentially got 10 days!).

Very nice. I am now liking the Vinylux polish. Certainly wears longer than traditional lacquer (and shorter wear than a gel) but will not acetone soak-off.

I agree with the other reviewer that a coat of Strawberry smoothie underneath is a very nice pink look!

on 5/8/2013 8:53:00 AM

This looked & sounded like a really pretty color. It is pretty, but it's a bit more warm or orangey and sheer than I expected. I didn't care for it alone as a color (two thin coats), but I mixed it with a bit of Strawberry Smoothie (any light pink will probably do) and it made the prettiest, slightly sheer, sparkly pink! I won't wear this alone, but mixed with another pink or coral it is VERY pretty! I just love CND!

Edit 5/13/13: The mixed color of this & Strawberry Smoothie is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I've gotten several compliments on the color :-)

Popular Polishes