HairSil - Accelerator Treatment

on 2/26/2016 10:40:00 PM

I picked up a few 4 oz bottles of this at Kroger for $2 a piece on clearance. It does have an odd texture, but I found the perfect remedy for this to be rose water - which by chance is amazing on hair and skin by nature.
I would not suggest using this without a deep conditioning treatment. I bought a bottle of rose water on eBay for $5. I haven't really used it long enough to say if it "works" or not, but the previous reviewer seemed to think so. So, definitely use in conjunction with rose water. I spray on the rose water to my tips and ends after conditioning. So far, so good. Do not use without rose water
Or other effective conditioning treatment.

This product WILL help hair growth. The active ingredients are solid, and I did notice results. Here's the bad part - the texture is horrendous! This dries in the way glue does. It makes my hair all clumped together and totally hardened! As someone who has had to deal with hair loss, this terrifies me. I'm sure I'm actually losing hair sleeping with my hair all tangled like that. It might be somewhat tolerable if a dropper was included so I could try and target my scalp better, but even then I don't think I would purchase again. It's too rock hard and difficult to wash out!

Popular Hair Treatments