Clinique exfoliating scrub gommage tonique

No Image

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is NOT the original Exfoliating Scrub by Clinique. Note the words gommage tonique - - -this means it is 'new' and 'improved' right out of usefulness. This stuff is gooey, and the beads are smaller than the 'original' product. I don't know WHO made those reviews, but my guess is they were coerced or intimidated into saying good things about this product. Clinique has take a PERFECT product and RUINED IT. I used the old, original formula for 20+ years. Wasn't even given notice that they were changing it. I used to buy 3-4 at a clip, as I used it every day. NOT ANY MORE. THIS NEW STUFF IS NAYASTY. SHAME ON YOU, CLINIQUE! STUPID MOVE!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this scrub it's gorgeous. It leaves my normal/ dry skin feeling so smooth and radiant. I started using it when i was in my teens and had oilier skin but it still works just as well. I use on a dry cleansed face when I want a really deep exfoliation and daily I use a little on a wet face. It has a very strong menthol smell and it gives that really cooling menthol effect. I personally love the smell and feeling but some people might not like it. I would definitely not reccomend this for sensitive skin maybe the 7 day scrub would be more suitable. I prefer this one though as it's very powerful and gives great results. I will certainly continue to buy this product.

on 5/6/2013 11:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

very good scrub. I have combination skin and I've tried all sorts of scrubs. This is a very good scrub, does its job just fine. I may result a bit aggressive at first but if used on wet skin with a little bit of water it softens up and the feeling is more gentle. it leaves the skin feeling clean, soft and fresh. Since I have been using it (4 /5 months now) my skin has been clear and clean and luminous. I'm on second tube, will repurchase.