Clinique exfoliating scrub gommage tonique

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this scrub it's gorgeous. It leaves my normal/ dry skin feeling so smooth and radiant. I started using it when i was in my teens and had oilier skin but it still works just as well. I use on a dry cleansed face when I want a really deep exfoliation and daily I use a little on a wet face. It has a very strong menthol smell and it gives that really cooling menthol effect. I personally love the smell and feeling but some people might not like it. I would definitely not reccomend this for sensitive skin maybe the 7 day scrub would be more suitable. I prefer this one though as it's very powerful and gives great results. I will certainly continue to buy this product.

on 5/6/2013 11:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

very good scrub. I have combination skin and I've tried all sorts of scrubs. This is a very good scrub, does its job just fine. I may result a bit aggressive at first but if used on wet skin with a little bit of water it softens up and the feeling is more gentle. it leaves the skin feeling clean, soft and fresh. Since I have been using it (4 /5 months now) my skin has been clear and clean and luminous. I'm on second tube, will repurchase.