Essie In the Cab-ana

image 1image 2image 3

4.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is such a beautiful teal turquoise blue and I love wearing it once the warm weather hits. It's a fun colour for the fingertips and the toes.

The formula is creamy and opaque. Two coats gives me great coverage and there's no running or streaking either.
This shade would suit just about every skin tone.

A big winner from Essie.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous shade. Oddly enough, it matches a lot of things around my house and in my life. A bottle of Bliss body butter, my DD's pants, my laundry basket, my favorite sports bra. It's a color that I seem to be obsessed with but yet somehow never had in nail polish form until now.
Great application, lasted 5+ days without chips and no staining.

To Read all 15 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/16/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh man, this is perfect. I am so in love with this color and formula. Essie is hit or miss for me but this was a hit. The color is so pretty; a vibrant turquoise on me. I am NW20 for reference and this really stands out on my skin.

Two coats and you are done. It levels so easily and wears wonderful. I feel like Essie has some of the most gorgeous blues I have.

on 11/5/2014 11:26:00 PM

I love this color so much! It's beautiful and the formula is amazing!

I'm pretty shocked there are not more reviews on this beautiful teal polish. I own numerous bright blue green shades in my collection and this is on the top of my list when I'm looking for a light turquoise shade. It's very similar to a bright Tiffany blue that leans towards the blue side. I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a true teal nail polish to add to their collection. A beautiful summer color.

on 7/27/2014 10:50:00 AM

Beautiful turquoise creme and a favorite Essie for me! This is a deeper, bluer version of Essie's Where's My Chauffeur (another one of my favorites) and the formula is so smooth and opaque that it's almost a one-coater.

No problems with application or wear and the bright blue-green color looks AMAZING.

Love this, would definitely repurchase.

Fabulous shade for Summer - it reminds me of the Caribbean Sea. I totally agree w/Br0wnEyes that when I wear this I can't stop staring at my nails! The formula is amazing, almost a 1 coater & so fluid, smooth & easy to apply. Blues are notorious for staining nails, but I don't get that w/this as long as I use base coat. The color & formula are just wonderful, it's one of my most fave Essie shades for 2013!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Turquoise tiffany blue creme. Smooths on easily in a single shiny coat. Wear time is fantastic. I usually get 3 - 4 days from a polish, but this lasts me 7 days with no chips, and only minor tip wear! They only negative is, it stains my nail grey-blue, even when I wore with a base coat. Am going to try 2 layers of base coat next time as I can't have staining. I love to wear sheers and my nails are too thin to stand much buffing.

I love this nail polish! The color is one of the nicest blue colors ever! I love the formula of this polish. It doesn't take very long to dry and the consistency isn't sticky! The one thing I have a problem is the pricing. This polish comes in a small bottle while it is priced at $6-$7! But if you have the money, go out and buy this because it's seriously amazing and one of my favorite nail polishes ever!

on 6/18/2013 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of the most beautiful blue shades of polish I own. I can't stop staring at my nails! The formula of this polish is amazing - I only used one coat and the color was opaque on my nails! I applied this almost 24 hours ago and I have noticed very, very minor wear. The very, very tiny chips are on the tips of my nails and it's most likely because of work. This color is unlike any other I own, however, and I would repurchase if I lost it or ran out (which I highly doubt I would finish it because I've only ever finished a base/top coat).

Popular Polishes