Dermasil Advanced Treatment Creamy Lotion

Dermasil Advanced Treatment Creamy Lotion

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Lecithin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Peg-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dmdm Hydantoin. Gluten Free. Dermasil Sensitive Skin Care Lotion Ingredients Water, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Healianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Lecithin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Peg-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Allantoin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ethylene Brassylate,Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Rosa Damascena Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Proplyparaben, Dmdm Hydantoin. Gluten Free.

on 11/13/2015 12:56:00 PM

I have really dry, sensitive hands that I wash a lot. Because of this, I keep tubes of hand cream in my bedside drawer, my work drawer, my purse, etc., and I go through them like nobody's business. When I was picking some things up at Dollar Tree, I saw this cream and decided to try it. It comes in an 8-oz tube, and the packaging says it's cruelty-free and paraben-free. I skimmed the ingredients and saw that it contained glycerin, petrolatum, mineral oil, and sunflower seed and almond oils. Not exactly all-natural, but I know glycerin and petrolatum soothe and hydrate the skin on my hands. I also like the fact that the lotion contains sandalwood oil, rose extract, and vanilla extract, which are natural and make the lotion smell good (to me). I've had this tube in my desk drawer at work for a couple of weeks now, and I really like it--it seems to work just as well as hand creams that cost 3-4 times as much. Even though the tube says 'lotion,' to me this is thicker and more like a cream. I use it several times a day, and it seems to last at least soomewhat through hand washings. You only have to apply a small dollop to coat both hands nicely, and your hands aren't left greasy. I will be trying it on my body when i run out of my current body lotion, and I would try it on my face except my facial skin freaks out so easily. The soft, soothing scent makes it a pleasure to apply. Overall I'm so happy I've discovered this lotion, which seems a little luxurious to me despite the small price tag. I'll be buying more tubes of this soon!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not for the acne prone. I broke out in a whole bunch of pimples from this.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/4/2013 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Heavens this is good! I actually have the Advanced Treatment version in the tube that is a creamy lotion. The texture is delicious - a fluffy creamy lotion. The scent is very slight but wonderful. And it contains excellent skin-beneficial ingredients. A tube of this is 1 dollar at my Dollar General for 10 oz! A perfect not too heavy body moisturizer that is totally pleasant to use and insanely cheap. The true test is that I tried it on my dd's legs where she has eczema and is very sensitive and she had no irritation or stinging which she gets with most creams or lotions. I grab a couple of these at a time. Just shows you how overpriced most products are if you can get this quality for so little. Try it! Per the ingredients: The Dermasil website shows slightly different ingredients than what is on my tube, but I believe the tube ingredients are correct based on smell. My tube has a combination of the Sensitive and the Advanced based on the slight fragrance of the Rose and Vanilla:
Dermasil Skin Care Creamy Lotion Advanced Treatment Ingredients: