Philosophy Falling in love summer

on 6/3/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried a sample of this from Sephora, and as much as I liked it in the store, I ended up purchasing something different. Well, I am on the Philosophy.com e-mail list, and they recently had one of their great promotions going so, I jumped at the chance to order myself a bottle of this, along with two of the mini bottles of the Firming Body Emulsion of the same scent. (I'll be reviewing that separately.)

I consider myself somewhat of a perfume junkie, but none of the scents that I have tried recently have excited me like this one has. I wouldn't have any idea what black current smells like before trying this, but if this is what they smell like, I am most definitely a fan of that note! The jasmine and amber in this really help to balance out the fruitiness, and I think help to make it a scent that women of many age ranges can happily wear. I put a small amount of the Firming Body Emulsion on my arms, and then I spray this on my wrists, and the back of my neck. I can smell the scent on myself for hours. This is going to remain my go to scent this Summer!

If I had to describe this fragrance in one word, I would say "delicious"; but don't take my word for it, next time you are in Sephora, try a spritz or ask for a sample of it to try for yourself, and see if it doesn't put a smile right on your face.

on 5/9/2013 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a beautiful fruity floral for the summer. It's light and fresh and sweet! The musk is a bit heavy for my liking towards the dry down but it's still so pretty. The price is a bit high, but given that I only see the Philosophy brand at Sephora and nowhere else, I don't see myself buying this anywhere else for less than $44.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

VERY sweet, and not very long lasting, but can be nice layered with a musk scent. Also, nice when you want a little bit of scent, similar to a body splash.

Popular Fragrances