Jesse's Girl Masquerade Palette

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

So far, I really enjoy this palette. I'm naturally a neutral shadow lover and typically use Urban Decay, Chanel, Lorac, Wet 'n Wild and Shiseido shadows. I really don't spend $$$ on colorful shadows. My limit with spending on colors are typically MAC and NYX. But, this little colorful palette caught my eye and it just jumped out at me saying "Buy me! I'm cheap and fun!" So, I did and I don't regret it. I've played around with about 7 shadows in this palette to come up with different looks and those 7 shadows were all very pigmented and smooth. The colors really show up so vibrant and they last all day long with a primer. This is my first Jessie's Girl product and I'm very happy with it. The shadows are better quality than MAC and NYX! I got no fallout on my face but they are a bit powdery in the pan which reminds me of Stila and TF shadows which also have a powdery consistency. Other than that issue, I really think this bright palette is a steal! I believe I paid under $4 dollars for this and I found it at Rite-Aid.

Popular Palettes