Shiseido integrate mineral powder foundation

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I was looking for a mineral foundation with spf and purchased this while on my trip to japan due to the cute packaging (a pink square compact with gold drawings on it, and a dual sided sponge- one with a velvety side for less coverage, and regular to use wet for more coverage, and mirror), and reasonable price (less than 20USD). The texture is soft and melts right into your skin, the coverage is matte and there are no mica shimmers like some other mineral powder foundations, and the coverage can be full. Although there isnt a big color range (like most Asian cosmetic companies), the darkest shade matched my nc 35/37 skin tone pretty well. I have sensitive oily acne prone skin and it doesnt control my oil but it stays on well. Ive also slept in it and it hasnt broken me out or caused any itchiness like some other mineral foundations have and there is no added scent

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Bought This product from Japan at 1380 yen. It comes in a plain white case and a 2 sided puff. One side of the puff is the regular synthetic sponge while the other has a velvety texture. The synthetic part is for regular application while the velvety one is for buffing.

i got this in shade 010 and it's a perfect match for my nc25 skin tone. It contains a little bit of fine shimmers but.it's definitely not obvious even under bright lights. The powder adheres very well to my skin and it stays put even though I oil a lot.

The product lasts throughout the entire day with one touch up and if my face doesnt oil that much, I doubt there would be a need to touch up at all!

The product has good coverage, I would say medium coverage. It covered my redness and even out the skin tone to a smooth dewy finish.

Overall I think it's a fantastic product and I will definitely repurchase!