no images

price range

Reviews

fromSoiree

Feb/02/2005

7.5 grams of lightly shimmering peach. Wears 2-3 hours (good for gloss IMO) and not too dramatic for day wear. Slight mu smell but disappears quickly.
I actually just used this up (never thought that would happen) and now am in search of a similar shade.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/09/2003

This Dior lipgloss is a really pretty peachy pink--- a bit frosty, but still looks really good on the lips. I just have to make sure I don't apply too much, otherwise it looks tacky. It moisturizes the lips and gives a sheer peachy pink look. Only thing I don't like is that I expect its packaging to be less boring and more elegant!

About reviewer (475 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

frommeToo

May/12/2003

This gloss is a nice peachy coral, leaning more to peach, I'd say than actual coral. I love these glosses, except that they have the rose petal scent, which I can't stand. Worth it, tho, for the lasting wear and the colors are just fab.

I'd probably purchase again, but these glosses are discontinued.

About reviewer (1061 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

HairRed

EyesGreen

Dec/29/2002

I'll admit that I laughed at this color when I received it as a gift. It looks ridiculously orange and unwearable in the tube. However, when I put it on, I was hooked. It's more peach/gold than orange and looks absolutely wonderful on my lips. It's a smooth gloss and has a decent staying power. The only downside is the perfumed smell.

About reviewer (484 reviews)

Age19-24