CLINIQUE Deep Comfort Body Butter

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
CLINIQUE Deep Comfort Body Butter
Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a medium-thick lotion for folks with extremely dry skin or those with normal skin that dries out in the winter. It is a one coat lotion, meaning you don't have to keep reapplying it over and over and over again. Put it on at night and it keeps your skin moist throughout the evening - it lasts for hours without leaving a greasy film behind. It's truly amazing. While my face is Oil City, lead by Mayor Slick Rick Oil Slick, the rest of my body is the freaking Sahara Desert. Thank goodness for this product - it nourishes the desert and makes me whole again!

on 10/11/2008 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I love this soooo much. Extremely good product for softening the skin. My best friend and I both have these in the tub and the tube. Same product. Extremely thick and great for the wintertime. At the same time it is not greasy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I bought a tub of this at an outlet cosmetics store at an after Thanksgiving Day sale. It was still expensive for me at $17.10, but I admit I love what this does for my dry skin. It moisterizes and absorbs very well, and does not leave me feeling greasy the way natural shea butter does. Yes I would buy this again...I took one lippie off because for sanitary reasons, a tube of this size would have been better.

on 12/17/2003 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Thank God I did not have to pay for this. Received a 40 ml. sample when I made a purchase. Will definately not buy this again. Not at all moisturizing. Really not worth the time or money.