CLINIQUE Deep Comfort Body Butter

CLINIQUE Deep Comfort Body Butter
Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter

4.7

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff! It's unscented, absorbs easily, and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. It leaves my skin feeling great for hours - if I use it before I go to bed, I can still notice it working in the morning.

I especially appreciate that this is unscented because while I love scented things, I don't want to wear them all the time and I don't like having too many that clash and cause confusion. This is perfet by itself without having to worry about scent. When I do want a scent, I've even mixed my scented moisturizes with this before applying. I've noticed that many of my scented lotions don't seem to moisturize as well as unscented ones, so mixing this with a scented lotion is a great combination.

on 5/20/2009 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Ive never tried Clinique body butter before 2 weeks ago. I like Cliniques gloss so i figured i'd expand my product junky world lol...well i really like this moisturizer. I have normal skin and when i put this on after showering (or anytime of day) it keeps my skin smooth and moisturized :) Even after rinsing it off my skin stays noticeably softer. Theres no smell to it so i can wear parfum and not have the scents blend..its worth checking out imo :)

on 7/27/2008 7:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a great, fast drying cream. I got small sample as a GWP, and I use it as a hand cream. My only complaint is that it does feel a little greasy, but not bad.