CLINIQUE Deep Comfort Body Butter

CLINIQUE Deep Comfort Body Butter
Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter

4.2

on 12/6/2011 8:29:00 PM

This is the only product I like from Clinique. It is super moisturizing and very butter-y. I like how thick it is. I won't be purchasing again however because it is expensive and you only get a little which isn't enough for slathering all over my arms and legs after I get out of the pool. I'm going to purchase the Body Shop body butters, you get a lot more product, plus they have amazing sales!

on 11/9/2011 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

First of all , I do have to say I really like this Body Butter , I took some on a recent Caribbean trip and found it was very creamy and rich without a heavy scent which I like as I think heavy scents aren't good mixed with fragrance, I like the creamy consistency and butter colour.
I just feel it is a little too expensive and that is the only reason I would not purchase , the one I have used was from a Bonus Offer as I cannot justify the high price tag for a body butter.

on 2/28/2010 3:26:00 AM

I got this as a GWP and although I have said I would purchase again, I'm not sure I would unless it got me over the line for another GWP! This product is scentless, but all Clinique's stuff is, so I can't see why some reviewers are grumbling. It's a lovely product and but there is plenty of this sort of thing out there. For seriously dry skin I normally use urea cream. That works well.

i bought this a couple months ago and am almost out.I liked that it wasnt overly fragranced,it moisturized ok (of course nothing compares to the la mer body creme) for a lower end creme..so if I was in a pinch i will def repurchase..SO likes to use it too

on 11/1/2005 2:05:00 PM

This is a GREAT product, but it is overpriced. In addition, the depth of hte jar makes it seem like you are getting a lot when you are not. Any body moisturizer does the same thing as this product, including 100% shea butter when is probably cheaper than this product.

on 9/18/2004 10:45:00 PM

A must-have in winter.
Moisturing and non-greasy. A tube lasts me for a year.

on 11/15/2003 1:35:00 PM

Received the small tube as a sample. It sat around for awhile because body creme is not something I use(working on killing off shave minimizing lotion on my legs). Anyway, it's cold and windy here and everyone on the boards(and Bobbie Brown) swears you can use the heaviest creme available on your face even if it's not for the face. I have been using the Body Butter on my between the lip and nose area and my forehead(both small line areas for me). Love it. Let it soak in and follow with sunscreen lotion and I am set. Not brave enough to try it under my eyes.

on 11/12/2003 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This comes in a big 200ml tub and costs $30CDN. This is an excellent body cream! It sinks in quickly, is greaseless, moisturizes very well, and leaves my skin soooo smooth. I like that it's fragrance-free, as fragranced lotions often make me itch. I just can't wait to shower so I can put this on afterwards, lol! While I don't mind this being in a tub, I would love to have a small tube to carry in my purse. I will most likely repurchase, but it looks like this big tub will last quite a while. :)

UPDATE: This is still a great cream, but I'm finding it "boring," LOL! I'll probably go for something with antioxidants next. continued >>

on 8/26/2003 10:17:00 AM

I wanted to love this, since the lotion version is my favourite. However, the body butter seemed heavier but less moisturizing, if that makes any sense. I felt like the body butter sat on top of my skin rather than absorbing.
continued >>

on 8/16/2003 9:19:00 AM

This rocks! The best body lotion I ever tried. Doesn't go on greasy, soaks into your skin and is so much richer than regular lotions.

Popular Lotions / Creams