Filtered by age: 25-29

4.3

I am a Clinique skincare lover! After I use my 3 step process and slab some all about eyes on and the turnaround moisturizer, I put this all over my neck and chest, and on the back of my arms. It's definitely part of my nightly ritual. The jar is huge! It makes my skin incredibly soft, it's not greasy, and has never broke me out. Its a feel good item for me. Love it! Always remember your neck!!!

on 11/8/2011 8:37:00 AM

This is definitely my hg body butter. It's fantastic at moisturising, my skin has never felt so smooth and soft. I've tried many others Inc l'occitane's ultra rich, milk concentrate and Shea butter. Nothing compares to this product. I like the fact that it's unscented but understand why others would prefer fragrance. If you are looking for a rich moisturising cream then this will certainly not disappoint you.

on 6/26/2011 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this because Clinique's face moisturizers are my holy grails. Their youth surge, moisture surge, and turn around are around 50.00 and I shell it out no questions asked, in order to have such radiant skin on my face. Their body butter, different story.

I rated this a three, because while it's very moisturizing and great for dry skin, there are other products that work just as well for a little cheaper, and have fragrance. If someone has an allergy to fragrance, they may find this is the perfect moisturizer. Clinique Body butter is $25.00 for 6.7 ounces, while Bath and Body Works Shea Cashmere is $17.50 for 7 ounces. I use the shea cashmere and so does my Mother, who has horrible allergies to fragrances. The shea cashmere is a little sweet, but the scent is barely noticeable on the skin, and has the same moisturizing properties as Clinique's body butter. But my point is, since I prefer fragrance, I use Victoriassecret, or Bath and Body Works body butters, because they are the exact same thing as this, only with fragrance, and with more product for less money.

Plus, Victoria's Secret nearly always has a sale where I get 5 products for 25 or 30 dollars - and I stock up on the body butters. I'm having a hard time thinking of any cheaper body butters without fragrance, so I think those with sensitive allergies may benefit from this, even if they are paying more money for the same thing, just fragrance- free. Those of us who can tolerate fragrance, and enjoy them in our lotions, are better off shopping body care lines elsewhere.

on 8/3/2010 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Why do I not have this right now?? I have been searching high and low for a good moisturizer lately and I completely forgot about this stuff. This is the best I've ever used......completely not irritating and perfect for eczema and very dry skin. I wish this came in a tube (maybe it even does now...its been a while)..I received a sample in a tube a couple of times and it came out easily so I don't know why they are bothering with the jar business, but even as is, its heaven.

on 5/20/2009 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Ive never tried Clinique body butter before 2 weeks ago. I like Cliniques gloss so i figured i'd expand my product junky world lol...well i really like this moisturizer. I have normal skin and when i put this on after showering (or anytime of day) it keeps my skin smooth and moisturized :) Even after rinsing it off my skin stays noticeably softer. Theres no smell to it so i can wear parfum and not have the scents blend..its worth checking out imo :)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a medium-thick lotion for folks with extremely dry skin or those with normal skin that dries out in the winter. It is a one coat lotion, meaning you don't have to keep reapplying it over and over and over again. Put it on at night and it keeps your skin moist throughout the evening - it lasts for hours without leaving a greasy film behind. It's truly amazing. While my face is Oil City, lead by Mayor Slick Rick Oil Slick, the rest of my body is the freaking Sahara Desert. Thank goodness for this product - it nourishes the desert and makes me whole again!

on 10/11/2008 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product. Come winter and my legs start to get very very dry.I gave it 4 lippies only because it really needs to worked into my skin as its really thick. I also don't like the big tub it comes in- very inconvenient. I wish it came as a bottle with pump. Overall it leaves my skin quite soft but nothing to brag about.

I am on my second jar and I love this product. The texture is a thick cream, so you have to slather onto the skin. I usually apply after showering, so sinks nicely into the skin and makes the elbows and knees feel so soft. I wish Clinique sold tube versions of the cream so I can carry it around as hand lotion (when I used up the sample from GWP). The cream is not greasy after it absorbs into the skin.

on 7/27/2008 7:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a great, fast drying cream. I got small sample as a GWP, and I use it as a hand cream. My only complaint is that it does feel a little greasy, but not bad.

I tried this when my Clinque counter was out of the deep comfort body lotion, which comes in the tube. I definitely like the lotion better. Even though I have dry skin and creams are supposed to be more moisturizing, they just always feel too heavy to me. They both have the same scent, though, which is a plus. I'll stick with the lotion (which I LOVE!).

Popular Lotions / Creams