Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.4

on 12/6/2011 8:29:00 PM

This is the only product I like from Clinique. It is super moisturizing and very butter-y. I like how thick it is. I won't be purchasing again however because it is expensive and you only get a little which isn't enough for slathering all over my arms and legs after I get out of the pool. I'm going to purchase the Body Shop body butters, you get a lot more product, plus they have amazing sales!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this soo much. It has the teeeeniest hint of a lovely buttery honey smell. I just cant quite put my finger on it .
It smoothes and moisturis=zes and the same time but it doesn't give you a greasy touch. It can prolong moisture and soften hard skin.

I got it free in a sample size but i cant wait until i finish it and i can go buy the big one :P
one of my favourite body lotions!!!
Definately a nice gift for someone else or yourself.

I love this! My mom just gave me the sample size that she got a while back from buying her 3-step because she never uses it. It's amazing! It's so moisturizing and smooth. There is a slight scent, but you have to actually stick your nose to your skin to smell it. Your skin just absorbs it so quickly and it feels so smooth. It's not greasy at all. It's a little pricey though, but well worth it.

i got this in a free gift in the little tube abd it really is amazing. its thick but absorbs quickly and and leaves my skin soft for ages. the only thing i dont like is the smell i would actually prefer it if it smelt better.

My hands get painfully cracked and dry during the winter (I live in Canada) so this is the only thing that helps.

It smells amazing (not too strong).

And the initial greasy feeling goes away within minutes of working it into my skin.

Price-wise however, it's pretty expensive, but definitely worth it.

I got this in a sample size...50 mL, which lasted me about four months. I keep this in my purse and I only use it as a hand lotion, because only my hands get dry throughout the day from work and school, and usually I use other cheaper types of lotions for all-body moisturizing. This lotion really feels like butter, but it's very soft on the skin, and moisturizes very well. Love how it's fragrance free so the whole class doesn't know when I'm putting on lotion.

on 3/1/2003 8:39:00 PM

At first, I liked the smell of this cream; kind of buttery. But then I got tired of it and also of the texture, which really did feel like butter. I got through the 200ml jar in about a month or so which is not so bad. I wouldn't buy this product again but I'm glad I tried it, especially because when I was using it, my skin really needed that extra boost of moisture and I think the cream did help to bring back moisture.

Popular Lotions / Creams