Vichy Idealia BB Cream SPF25

2.6

on 10/7/2016 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Was skeptical about trying a BB cream and the SA talked me into this product... given my concerns and the fact that she was wearing it at the time, she sold me on the fact that it's a time saver. I tried it x3 separate times... it just fought with my skin each time. Appeared dry, patchy & cakey and it certainly was not luminous as the packaging claimed. I have normal dry skin and to be truthful not a big fan of foundation. I thought this product would greatly help eliminate daily prep steps plus the bonus of having a some coverage. I have tried this product a) without prep (thinking that it contains all these properties already) end result was cakey and dry! b) Tried prepping with Clarins serum & moisturizer, letting it dry fully and then apply this BB cream again an all over dry cakey appearance.... c) Fnally I decided I'm gonna try it with all the same prep plus Smashboxs' primers and then this BB cream, and my husband said my face looked awful dry patchy and 'cakey'! I was extremely dissatisfied with this product. I feel that this particular cream may be formulated for those with oily complexions. I now am turned off from BB creams and will just continue with my regular regime and stick with being au naturale....

on 6/16/2016 10:16:00 PM

When I first tried this on, I thought it looked fantastic. It had a medium coverage and it made my skin soft so I bought it.

However, after a few hours, it started to flake off somehow and it highlighted the dry spots on my face. My face is not usually very dry (I have combination/normal skin) and for some reason, it made it look like I had the Sahara desert on my cheeks.

Don't waste your money. I was disappointed especially since Vichy is usually an amazing brand. If you want a good BB cream with higher coverage, take a look at the Laneige BB cushion and that one has 50 SPF!

I have never been so disappointed!! My friend hyped this up to me soooo much but its really awful! It goes on really orangey and streaky and has straight up glitter pieces in it! It makes my skin feel nice and has a nice smell but it literally does 0 for my skin! Every time i try to use it or work with it, it just fails completely and i have to wash my face and start all over again!

WOULD NOT RECCOMEND

on 3/22/2016 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

"Idealia" is an awful BB cream! I have a combination skin that gets oily quick and I also have some redness + few acne spots after my previous breakout.
"Idealia" firstly smells lovely, but it covers nothing on my face + it gets so dry/sticky quickly and it's awfully hard to blend on the face, so it just clumps. My face looks better without this.

Very dissapointing BB cream though it moistures well.!

on 3/4/2016 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This product gets along HORRIBLY with fine lines, acne scars, wrinkles, blackheards, large pores, etc. I'm assuming this would only fit super HD skin because this just looks god awful any way I try it. It WON'T go on my nose or my chin, it glides off instantly I'm not even exaggerating believe me I wish I was. Where it doesn't glide off it settles into white flaky patches.
I hateeee this.

on 2/9/2016 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm not really sure what this product is supposed to do, but it resembles greasy tinted face lotion. I do have a Vichy foundation, which I love, so I expected to also love this product. Sadly, it disappoints.

on 12/18/2015 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best BB cream I've tried. I use the medium shade, it looks great on my skin. It is Very light and not greasy. Smells awesome too.

on 11/25/2015 9:07:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The packging is nice and the texture of the cream is really soft and light. I belive it to be more of a summer product, than suitable for winter, when you have really cold weather outdoors and really dry air indoors: not enough moisturizing qualities in my opinion. It does not hide or cure problems, rather it can point them out (flackes, red spots) but it gives a nice tone and overall healthy glow on those good skin days! It doesn't slide off or feel heavy, but i'm not sure about the glitter? Anyone else notice that?
It's my first BB cream so i don't know how much i'm allowed to expect: i will use it, will take it with me on holiday for testing in humid weather (will edit after that) but I think i will not buy this product again, since there might be something better out there.

on 10/22/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was really let down with this bb cream as it was on my list for almost a year but i thought it was silly spending so much money on just a bb cream. My favourite youtubers rave about it however I have it in the medium shade, and even after moisturising thoroughly it turns extremely patchy within 10 mins. I dont even have dry patches... it doesnt set at all as when i touch it it peels off my face, I even tried setting it with a powder and it still slid off my face. I dont have oily skin at all. Horrible product. Not worth the hype at all.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is just... not. It's not a BB cream, it's tinted face cream in the best case scenario. I made a mistake and applied it over my already moisturised face and it just started rolling off my face. Then I applied it on clean face and it was ok. It moisturised my skin, but there was no coverage at all. I think my face looks better without it, and mind you, I have a really good skin. This did nothing for me. Maybe spf25 might be useful in the sun, but that is pretty much it. Don't bother with this.