Maybelline New York Color Tattoo - Seashore Frosts #30

Maybelline New York Color Tattoo - Seashore Frosts #30

4.7

on 10/7/2013 8:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Freaking LOVE this!! I'm not someone who regularly wears blue eyeshadow (I kinda think it should be outlawed actually, lol.) But this subtle blue with gold flash has stolen my heart! I don't have the problem with patchy application like others have mentioned, but I always start with a primer and then apply two thin layers of SF over it. My favorite way to wear it from there is to dust a light layer of Becca Lurex over the top of it to enhance the gold duochrome, add a light brown in the crease and line my top lashes with a dark brown liner. This gives me a lovely neutral work-appropriate look with a little pop, and makes my blue eyes shine. I've actually just swapped for a backup since it's limited edition and I can't stand the thought of ever being without it!

I went to a few stores before finally finding this at Rite Aid. I'm glad I did, this color is gorgeous! When I initially saw swatches of it online it looked like there was a hint of pink to it and I thought it would look nice as a base under MAC Vex and it does! Normally I find Vex to be kind of sheer and the duochrome doesn't show much, but over Seashore Frosts it looks amazing! Very pigmented and the duochrome really stands out despite SF not showing any noticeable pink tones. I love wearing this combo with Satin Taupe in the crease. I wish they would make this color permanent!

on 5/1/2013 1:44:00 PM

I really enjoy all the Maybelline colour tattoo. They are just so easy and quick to put on just before you leave the house! I think they are so worth the price. I use mine every single day and absolutely find no fault in it. It works as a nice primer and all too! Go buy it, its worth the hype!