Maybelline New York Color Tattoo - Seashore Frosts #30

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Maybelline New York Color Tattoo - Seashore Frosts #30

After reading reviews about this colour I decided I really really wanted it. Unfortunately in my country we only get very few shades and I have never seen any limited edition colours. I decided to purchase from Amazon, and while I got it for a great price there, the shipping and taxes to my country killed me. That being said, I LOVE LOVE it. On me its hard to describe, but the best I can say is, its a slate grey silvery gold with the very slightest hint of blue. The duo chrome colour is soooooo beautiful. Thus far I have only worn this by itself with liner and mascara, to show off its fabulous awesomeness. I do not have oily lids, (I do use primer first) but depending on the weather they can become oily and this stays put, no creasing whatsoever. It go on very smooth. Really love this and HIGHLY recommend it.

on 5/26/2013 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this shade in a giveaway and it's perfection in everyway! Since this is a duochrome, the color is a bit hard to describe but I get more bluish-green than anything else. The golden sheen is lovely and in certain light pink comes through also. Cream shadows have always intimidated me and in the past I'd tired some pretty lousy ones. But these color tattoos are great! They last all day on me without creasing or fading with my avon e/s primer (fab product btw). This doesn't apply patchy either and blends well with powder shadows. If you see this in a store don't hesitate to get it and I never normally wear colorful shadow. This has brought me around though and it's such a great product.

I went to a few stores before finally finding this at Rite Aid. I'm glad I did, this color is gorgeous! When I initially saw swatches of it online it looked like there was a hint of pink to it and I thought it would look nice as a base under MAC Vex and it does! Normally I find Vex to be kind of sheer and the duochrome doesn't show much, but over Seashore Frosts it looks amazing! Very pigmented and the duochrome really stands out despite SF not showing any noticeable pink tones. I love wearing this combo with Satin Taupe in the crease. I wish they would make this color permanent!