Maybelline Color Tattoo - Seashore Frosts #30

Filtered by hair type : Other
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Seashore Frosts #30

3.3

What a unique color! It ends up golden on my lids and shimmery blue-gray in the crease - two shadows in one. I would have never, ever purchased it based on the color in the pot. Usually I run in the opposite direction from blue eye shadow!

It goes on too sheer if you use your fingers. Get a soft, natural bristle brush like the MAC 239 or the excellent Loew-Cornell maxine mop dupe. Makes a big difference in the application and impact of the color.

This is a dirty, muddy, mess. Glad I have my receipt. Terrible.

This is my first ever Color Tattoo and I'm over all impressed. What drew me to this line was this unique color, I bought two others as well but this is my favorite. I will admit that I was surprised when I felt how creamy it was when I swatched it on my hand, I really wasn't expecting it to be so creamy. When applying I used just this with some liner and mascara. So it came a nice, mostly effortless look. As I was applying though, I noticed that its so creamy that I caught my self just pushing color around on my lid (on top of U.D.P.P) at times so, for me, its better applied when its patted on with my brush compared to the typical fashion of applying shadows with a brush. The color lasted a good few hours on me (that's all I wore it for before I came home and washed everything off) with no creasing or dried up cakey looking mess on my lids. I'm definitely interested in purchasing some shades now from their permanent line as well, over all they work great for the price you can get them for and I will definitely recommend these, especially this gorgeous unique color!

Top Rated Eye Shadow