Maybelline New York Color Tattoo - Seashore Frosts #30

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I finally found Seashore Frosts at Kmart after having almost given up on finding this colour! I managed to snag Lavender by asking an Ulta employee to check the stock drawers for me (SCORE) but everyone had been saying that SF was THE colour to have from this LE collection. I was so pleased that I found it!

In the jar it is a lovely blue-green with a definite soft gold duochrome. It swatches much the same way, but on my lids it turns misty blue, a touch gray-ish, with that same light gold duochrome. So pretty! I would have liked a bit more green as I have a definite love affair with green shadows, but it's a show stopper regardless. A very soft, pretty look. It is not an intense colour, like most of the Summer LE's aren't, but it is stronger than the others, which I feel are very sheer (though still pretty).

A little Mildew in the crease, blended well, gives the hint of green I was craving and I think adds to the sunlit ocean sort of look that the shadow seems to be going for.

SF is buildable if you let a layer dry first and is very, very blendable and creamy. It's not terribly thin like I feel Lavish Lavender was. I just used my finger to apply and blend because the body heat helps it melt a little in the jar.

It's highly unlikely I will ever need to repurchase unless I break it, but I might go back and buy the other one that was on the shelf in Kmart to give to someone or to swap since it seems to be pretty popular.