Maybelline New York Color Tattoo - Seashore Frosts #30

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Maybelline New York Color Tattoo - Seashore Frosts #30

1 review

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

After viewing swatch after swatch of this product I was convinced that this product was the one and only most important color tattoo I would ever own and I absolutely had to have it.
If it's not obvious, I tend to go over the top when a hyped product is declared limited edition.
But, all dramatics aside, I'd definetly say this product is worth all the hype. I own a few other color tattoos and I love the color payoff and wear time.
What drew me to seashore frosts like a Kardashian to a money offer was the beautiful duochrome effect. Let me tell you ladies and gentlemen, it delivers. I can slap this on in a hurry and look like I actually put some effort into my makeup. I think it's great to have for those of us who are constantly on the go or new to makeup.
However, my fear lies based off of my previous experiences with my beloved color tattoos. They dry out after some months and I'll still have a lot of product left (cause that jar...it may not look like it but there's lotsa product!). It helps to add a drop of ELF Makeup Lock and Seal but either, I don't want a thing ruining my beautiful Seashore Frosts. It's just too lovely.