no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/17/2017

I absolutely love this brand of polish. The packaging is good quality and the product better quality for the price. The color is wonderful it is my favorite red. The color is subtle against my fair warm skin without looking too bright. I have several reds in my collection but I always seem to reach for this one more than the others. I hope they do not discontinue this color, I would buy this …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Aug/04/2017

This is a shimmery warm red. My skin tone is pale and neutral, so I don't love it on my fingers.

But it's great on my toes when I have a summer tan! Beautiful in the sun.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

fromnanhee

Jun/15/2015

LOVE THIS COLOR! remind me of the old creatives color hot chili....a warm toned red that has a fine shimmer... looks amazing against my asian skin tone especially on m y toes. total steal when on sale for .99 cents at walgreens every few months :{}

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Aug/31/2014

A true bronzed red nail polish which goes great with Sephora Rouge lipstick Magnestism & even better with Victoria's Secret Vixen. A gorgeous,unique color that is universally flattering & a safe red for professional.Like most Sinful Shimmers,long term wear w/ minimal chipping.The name had me raise an eyebrow & I've read numerous complaints about the name but the color is a …Read more

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Aug/19/2014

This was my "test run" polish for Sinful Colors. I typically go for wide brushes, like Sally Hansen, so at first glance SC didn't appeal to me. I am SO glad I tried this brand! The formula went on smoothly, self leveling and was a gorgeous shade. Dry time was average.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

May/01/2013

Love this colour! It's a not-too-bright shimmery red with a warm undertone. Normally shimmery red is associated with Christmas but I'm wearing this right now (it's spring) and it fits perfectly, I think because it's on the lighter side. It goes on nearly opaque in 1 coat and dries quickly. I wish the brush was a bit wider to make application quicker.

About reviewer (278 reviews)

Age36-43