2.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

Oh wow. I didn't expect much from this one, to be honest. I am not a HUGE fan of the Far Away line, but this one was gifted to me and I felt the bottle was adorable and would give it a chance. I really truly like this one. I feel like there is more going on here than just clementine, tonka and magnolia, but that could just be me. It's sweet (ambery sweet)--without the edge that I sometimes get from too much tonka. The clementine and magnolia keep it from being gourmand, but it's actually a pretty sexy composition for an Avon scent. Very inexpensive if you can hunt it down and worth trying out. I can't stop sniffing my wrist today!

About reviewer (707 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

2.0

7 years ago

I wouldn't wear this perfume if it was the last fragrance on earth. It smells terrible, generic and well, nothing notable in a good way about it.. The bottle is cute, but not a scent I can recommend. I don't notice any of the notes described. Another fail for Avon and will probably be discontinued judging by the lack of reviews on their website.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

1.0
from

7 years ago

Far Away Bella, instead of smelling girlie like the name implies, smells like VERY cheap men's aftershave. And that says something because I like some mens' cheap aftershaves. I love the original Far Away and the Exotic versions. Overall, it is rare that I have to give such a bad review. What were they thinking???

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0
from

7 years ago

This is one of those fragrances that are probably good for men, or women. I personally just do not care for it. I can't put my finger on what it is I do not like about it, but the after smell on my skin smells very cheap. Upon first spraying, I feel as though I have used a man's aftershave. I am too much of a girlie girl to appreciate this. During the middle part of the fragrance, I find the smell more appealing, but this fragrance last only about an hour on my skin. I will not be repurchasing this one, and think for sure I have to send it back to Avon. I am giving it a 3 based on the nice smell of the middle notes but I think I should give it a lower number due to it's lasting ability. Lately Avon has come out with some amazing new fragrances, but to me this one is just better classified as a men's cologne.

About reviewer (595 reviews)

Age56 & Over