Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++

Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++
image 1image 2image 3

3.7

Octinoxate 7, Titanium 4.25, Zinc 9.8WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, ARBUTIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), ACRYLATES/ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, STEARIC ACID, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, FRAGRANCE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISOSTEARIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, LECITHIN, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/STEARYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, MELIA AZADIRACHTA EXTRACT, YEAST EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, DISODIUM EDTA, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, MANGANESE SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL

on 4/20/2016 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first BB cushion. Mine is Light Beige and it suits my skin. I was really exited to have this It has good smell, an what I love is that this product stays very long on my face. I used this for almost 12 hours without any setting powder, foundation, or powder pact, I only used my blush on, I didn't even touched up but my face was still going so well, without it my face would be an oil fields I think. It really works for my oily skin I don't even need sun screen as it has 5SPF PA on it It doesn't make my face dry or flaky
Unfortunately it doesn't over all of my big pores if I only use this, an it is also pricey
Still confused should I repurchase or not, I love the product but is not affordable. Maybe I will save some money to buy this.

on 4/8/2016 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first BB cushion cream that I've tried. I can honestly say that I've been blown away and have recommended it to my friends already! I bought the medium shade and it matches nicely with my NC35 skin tone. It feels like and looks like skin. I would say it has a semi-matte finish or matte that doesn't leave a cakey appearance. The coverage is light-to-medium which is enough to cover my red areas around my nose and post acne marks. But if you have really dark spots, it won't be enough to cover it. I still need to use concealer to hide my dark undereye circles too. I love the consistency because it's light, non-sticky and does not leave an oily film on my face. I used it without a primer or setting spray and I was very happy to see that it stayed on my face without the need for touch ups or use of an oil blotting film. I think I used it for around 8 hours. It also did not emphasize my pores. There is no flash back despite the high spf 50 coverage. I would definitely buy this again!

To Read all 53 Reviews, Login or Join

This is a nice product but probably more for drier skins as it is incredibly dewy. I have combination skin - dry cheeks and oily t zone. So while the cushion looks ok on the cheeks, it's quite an oil slick around the t zone area. I like that it made the skin look better through blurring of the pores but it was way too dewy. Even after setting with powder (which is a must), I'd have to blot and re-powder within the next hour or two. Which is a troublesome shame really. Then recently, I tried using the same Laneige bb cushion but their pore control series. It was heaven!! It's a semi matte finish that held up quite well even without a mattifying primer and it looks just sufficiently dewy without requiring powder to set. So that's perfect got touch up on the go. So yes, I will repurchase but for the pore control bb cushion only!

on 11/23/2015 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it. The product works best for those who have no scars or pimple because the coverage is thin, can't cover the spot or scars. Anyways, it's still a great one ❤️ love it

This doesn't work for me... :(
I've used like 3-4 bottles of liquid foundation from Laneige, so when the SA told me that bb cushions provide more hydration, more even coverage and improved skin care benefits, I was sold and bought 1. Tried it the next day and when applied on my face, it sat on my skin for a long time, like a film. After patting this stuff on with the given puff, I had to blend it into my skin. And that was a nightmare cuz this bb cushion has a rather thick and "stiff" consistency. I ended up having a mask of bb cream over my face.
When I apply my loose powder over this "mask" my skin looked patchy and dry, also, fine lines were more prominent.

It's good if it works for u, but, oh well... It's $ wasted for me.

on 10/20/2015 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This cushion is just ok for daily use. I used Natural beige color, the color is just similar to our skin. It has light coverage only, and it is not too sweat proof. The smell is good, it also has cooling effect. Never apply to much on your face, it will become too cakey for your makeup. Just pat it on the face. This cushion won't work good for all day long, except you do some "touch up". i like it because of the glowing effect and moisturizing effect at the time when we apply it, and it do has a high SPF 50+ PA+++.

on 8/11/2015 10:06:00 AM

This is the only BB cream that has ever worked for my 50 yr old skin! I use the Laneige emulsion first, wait a minute for it to absorb, and apply - it evens out skin tone, brightens and really protects the skin. I am prone to clogged pores and redness - not a glimmer with daily use of this. I've been using this for 6 weeks - the best combination of sun protection, moisturizer and light foundation!

I actually like the way this product works. The coverage is very good and I found it to be long lasting. It feels light and is easy to apply. I didn't mind the dewiness of it either. I thought it had a natural look. I also like the packaging too.

What I cannot get past though, is the scent. It smells AWFUL to me AND the scent is long lasting. I smelled it all day. It's funny because a lot of reviews counted the scent as a "plus". To each her own I suppose!

That being said, there brightening serum smells like heaven.

Not sure if I will purchase again. Over all I like the product. If they change or get rid of that smell, then I'm in!

on 6/27/2015 6:25:00 PM

I got this in an ipsy bag in march and never used it so I used it now and I was really impressed I used the the light shade and at first it seemed dry then i flipped it and it worked great, it smells Sooo good and freshx although I'd definitely recommend setting with a powder because it's Sooo dewy looking and really doesn't dry down but I wore this from 10am to 1am in the so about 15 hours! And I wore it through a 2 hour dance rehearsal and it didn't smudge or cake up it might have faded a little but gracefully and it kept my blush and highlight on i was really super impressed!

on 6/5/2015 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought this product because I was going on vacation and really wanted the SPF. I will not be repurchasing. I bought the lightest shade on Amazon because Target didn't offer it. The color is a perfect match for my yellow undertoned skin. Applying the product is super fun and if you build it slowly and blend well it looks quite lovely. This effect doesn't last, though, as others have mentioned. I have oily skin and I set this with a powder, but after a few hours my face still looks gross and patchy. It's totally unusable if you're going to be seen in public. The only way I got it to last longer was to abstain from moisturizer in the morning but that is an impractical and unpleasant solution. This was fun to try, but so not worth the money and it won't stay on your face if you have any sort of natural oil production. Not to mention the fact that keeping a product in a sponge that is constantly exposed to bacteria is not super hygienic (I'm also paranoid that it broke me out but do not have proof that this was the cause).