Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Brown

3.6

ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, POLYETHYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, TALC, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYURETHANE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), CARMINE (CI 75470)].

Love this brown creamy eyeliner! All the eyelinrs today at the drugstore are black and gel which doesn't work for my pale skin, and preference for puppy eyes over wings. I'm very brand-loyal with eyeliners because I would never be caught without it, and don't know what I'd do without a decent and affordable drugstore one in my makeup collection. This is perfect for tight-lining that doesn't transfer/smudge and has subtle glitter. Was my first liner when I just started wearing makeup, and I wore it the whole time in college. I tried a few different brands from the drugstore after I finished the first stick and none compared. I went back to Scandal Eyes and I'm never switching! So inexpensive and high quality.

After a few hours my eyes would sting. Used this for my waterlines, applied easily. After letting it "dry" I set it with matching powder eyeshadow. Stayed in place but the late day stinging was too much for me. Also there are random large pieces of glitter in this liner, not great for a natural look.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this eyeliner for tight lining. I own the black one to look sexy on certain days for my man, but I don't look so sexy after five hours because it smudges and gives me raccoon eyes. The brown one on the other hand is close to perfect and HG status for me. Great colour payoff and super smooth application. But I do find these eyeliners difficult to sharpen and I often break the product sometimes. It could be just my sharpener though. Otherwise, great eyeliner for the price!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a dupe for Mac Teddy Eye Kohl. It's the exact same colour only easier to apply because it is creamier. It lasts just as well too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Nice and soft so it didn't hurt my eyes when I applied it. It glided on smoothly, but it soon starts to wear off. It doesn't smudge under my eyes though. I used this for tightlining, and I found that it got used up really fast due to how soft it is.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It has a little shimmer to it that prevents me from repurchasing the product. I use brown to line around the bottoms of my eye, and I would prefer for it to appear matte.

This is very creamy and applies fairly dark. I have very oily lids though and this doesn't last on me all day and does smudge a bit under my eyes by the end of the day.
It's better than black smudging.
There is a bit of shimmer.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I just bought this eyeliner a few days ago and it seems like a really good eyeliner. It goes on very smoothly for me, has a really great color pay-off, and it lasts for a really long time on my upper lid. I also use this liner but in the color Nude on my waterline and they are both really great.

UPDATE 1-7-16: Still using this and I love it so much! It makes my blue eyes look great, doesn't smudge, and stays on. Goes perfectly with Covergirl clump crusher in brown.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my holy grail eyeliner. I've tried so many eyeliners and this is better than any other. It's creamy and really long lasting. I wore it to waterparks and swatched it and went in the shower and when I got out, it was still there. The color is rich and a little bit can give a lot of color payoff. I like to apply it with an eyeliner brush as if it was a gel liner. The only thing I don't like is the packaging and the glitter. I don't know why they put the glitter in there because you can't see it from afar and it would be better without it. Also, I wish it was a retractable type eyeliner. I recommend this product to anyone, even if all eyeliners smudge on you because I'm like that and this never smudges. Plus it's cheap and I would say it's a dupe for the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I adore this eyeliner, it looks so good if you are doing a neutral eye look
Its not necessarily a matte brown, its a little shimmery
But do not put it on your waterline, its gonna be a disaster