Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Brown

3.6

ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, POLYETHYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, TALC, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYURETHANE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), CARMINE (CI 75470)].

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this eyeliner for tight lining. I own the black one to look sexy on certain days for my man, but I don't look so sexy after five hours because it smudges and gives me raccoon eyes. The brown one on the other hand is close to perfect and HG status for me. Great colour payoff and super smooth application. But I do find these eyeliners difficult to sharpen and I often break the product sometimes. It could be just my sharpener though. Otherwise, great eyeliner for the price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Nice and soft so it didn't hurt my eyes when I applied it. It glided on smoothly, but it soon starts to wear off. It doesn't smudge under my eyes though. I used this for tightlining, and I found that it got used up really fast due to how soft it is.

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It has a little shimmer to it that prevents me from repurchasing the product. I use brown to line around the bottoms of my eye, and I would prefer for it to appear matte.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a dupe for Mac Teddy Eye Kohl. It's the exact same colour only easier to apply because it is creamier. It lasts just as well too.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I just bought this eyeliner a few days ago and it seems like a really good eyeliner. It goes on very smoothly for me, has a really great color pay-off, and it lasts for a really long time on my upper lid. I also use this liner but in the color Nude on my waterline and they are both really great.

UPDATE 1-7-16: Still using this and I love it so much! It makes my blue eyes look great, doesn't smudge, and stays on. Goes perfectly with Covergirl clump crusher in brown.

This is very creamy and applies fairly dark. I have very oily lids though and this doesn't last on me all day and does smudge a bit under my eyes by the end of the day.
It's better than black smudging.
There is a bit of shimmer.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I adore this eyeliner, it looks so good if you are doing a neutral eye look
Its not necessarily a matte brown, its a little shimmery
But do not put it on your waterline, its gonna be a disaster

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my holy grail eyeliner. I've tried so many eyeliners and this is better than any other. It's creamy and really long lasting. I wore it to waterparks and swatched it and went in the shower and when I got out, it was still there. The color is rich and a little bit can give a lot of color payoff. I like to apply it with an eyeliner brush as if it was a gel liner. The only thing I don't like is the packaging and the glitter. I don't know why they put the glitter in there because you can't see it from afar and it would be better without it. Also, I wish it was a retractable type eyeliner. I recommend this product to anyone, even if all eyeliners smudge on you because I'm like that and this never smudges. Plus it's cheap and I would say it's a dupe for the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners.

I have moved away from Clinique Quickliners, and branched out to cheaper brands. The quickliners dry out and tend to smudge. I purchased this after using the Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner and I find I like this one better. It is creamy but long wearing. I agree with other reviewers that it is a pain to sharpen, but I will definitely repurchase. It stays on well (I put a tiny bit of powder underneath) and I love the color--even though I'm not crazy about the sparkles. As I get older, I want more subtle shades, and I think this one is perfect for my coloring. The cap is very snug so no problem with the product drying out.

For some reason, while the black version of this product lasts forever on me, is black black black black, and is creamy as heck (in a good way), this colour just doesn't measure up. The worst part is that it doesn't last, and sort of disappears on me throughout the day. It doesn't have as great a colour pay-off as the black, and is very underwhelming. I'm just disappointed all around, but really only when compared to the black one. Compared to other brown liners, it's fairly typical, maybe a little better (the colour payoff is better than a standard pencil eyeliner I'd say). So it's okay compared to other brands, and not good compared to the same product in a different colour. Weird.