Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

2.0

1 review

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Kinda on the fence about this one. Upon intial application my skintone came out looking super pale as it wasn't a near perfect color match but after about 30 minutes of a little bit of oxidation it came close to matching my skin but it wasn't perfect. My chin actually looked darker than the rest of my face and it stayed that way all day. I only applied this over my daytime serum and I experienced zero break thru oil. If the shade was a better fit for me I would give it 5 stars. Its just too neutral for my nc45 skintone. Just needs a tad bit more of yellow. It definitely works well at keeping the oil slick under control and I love the fact that it didn't irritate my skin. I hope that they formulate a darker shade.