Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

1 review

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 8/19/2013 12:48:00 AM

I have this in the shade dark which suits NC42-44 skin tones. This is the first bb cream I've ever used and I would repurchase this again. I don't necessarily consider it moisturizing for my dry skin... actually I find the texture kind of light and drying/mattifying. I don't rub the product in usually - I just pat it in and I find that it works well. I love that it has an spf 35. I think this product may be great for summer time or for those who live in humid climates and/or with normal to oily skin.