Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

3.2

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 9/7/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this bb on a whim while on airport for 30 euros. I am so happy with the buy i am planing to buy a backup and a lighter shade for winter.

I am around nc30, guerlain lingerie de peau 03 .i bought medium (slightly too light but works extremely good).

The shade is a true neutral, on the yellow spectrum, but not yellow, not beige pink either. For me, perfect!
It is slightly light for my liking but i am ok, it looks natural.

It smoothes my enlarged pores, and redness is tamed, while it lets my natural skin color and texture peak - in a way that it looks like i have nothing on

It is easy to blend, i use rt expert brush, but fingers work great too.

It has a dewy effect, not greasy, or oily. Just perfect - something i have been never able to achieve. Especially because i have oily skin and i hate the dewy finish foundations or luminizers give.

I set it with guerlain meteorites, and this combo is made in heaven. My skin looks baby soft, nourished, beautiful. I cannot stop looking at my acne marks and those nasty imoperfectons, they just look smoothed and pretty - like i have natural good skin. The base under it is Vichy Idealia gel cream for oily skin (it is slightly luminizing moistruizer, ended up being a good cream, enough moistruizing for summer months. The luminizing effect doesnt peak through when something's on top).

The coverage is light, can be build up to medium. I cant believe how good this looks. I have never achieved this with any other asian bb cream, western tinted moistruizer or a light/medium coverage foundation.
You see your skin and its texture, but in such a way that it looks naturally beautiful.

It doesnt hide too well pimples, so you need a concealer, but i have currently good skin so i dont use anything.

My skin didnt react badly on it, it feels light, it is comfortable to wear and lasts whole day. It doesnt fade or move. I wear it from 7 am to 11 pm and dont need to touch up. I blot with a regular tissue in the midday, and it stays put.

I cant praise this bb cream enough! Its unbelivable.

It is extremly good for sensitive, redness prone skin with enlarged pores, textured, flakey, oily skin.

on 5/13/2015 1:36:00 AM

I purchased a tube of this over a year ago and just can't seem to make myself want to use it on a regular basis. I first purchased the light and had to go back and exchange for the medium, this was surprising since I am light to medium with neutral undertones but do tend to stay on the lighter side of make-up choices unless I am spending a lot of time outside and have picked up some color.

The product is very sheer and provides very little coverage. If you suffer from roscea or any type of redness or hyper pigmentation, this will not provide enough coverage to even out skin tone. I, fortunately, only have slight redness on my right cheek every morning since I sleep on my right side and it eventually goes away as the day wears on, but it can make applying make-up tricky if I don't get good coverage to even out that redness. Applying multiple layers of this on my right cheek didn't budge the redness whatsoever, but did make the rest of my face look dewy and youthful. The product also doesn't last long and wears off after about 4 hours.

The product has a nice texture, is very creamy and applies nicely, but again is very sheer. Since I waited too long to take it back for a refund I am trying to use it up as a primer before applying my foundation. I will not repurchase when I have finished this tube.

on 5/12/2015 1:58:00 AM

I bought this unseen, as I had heard good things about it and it is very cheap (very - like 10, less than DS) in my favourite online beauty shop.

I was surprised to see that the colour Light was an absolutely perfect match for my skin tone, it actually does dissappear on me.
Whilst I still prefer the glowy finish and more thorough covering of the Clarins BB, this is a perfectly good alternative for the winter months as the Clarins ones are too dark.

So, it doesn't cover much which is fine on good skin days, and is buildable on not good skin days. The finish isn't completely matte and not glowy, and I don't think it runs either yellow or pink. The tube is probably the best BB or foundation packaging I've come across, and I love the built-in sunscreen.

For me nanoblur works with it just fine, I can mix the blur in or add it on top without looking cakey or crumbly. That cannot be said for the Clarins! If it's scented at all, it's hardly detectable, unlike many other shiseido products.

So why not just give a perfect score, you may ask? Well, I think it's down to the finish, I want to look the way I do with the BB I've been comparing it to, and while this is very, very nice, it's not that holy cap, perfect skin! " results.

It is a nice product. Feels balmy and is easy to apply as it gets spread over the face like a dream. The coverage is light to medium. The BB cream does even out the skin tone a bit. Works better on a drier skin. The colour is not too pink or yellow so will suit most.
The downside is the fact that facial redness is not camouflaged well. Besides, the product wears off your skin pretty soon, so in 4-5 hours there is almost no coverage at all. Haven't tried setting the product with some powder. Maybe that would solve the problem.

on 12/20/2013 2:54:00 PM

I really wanted to try out a BB cream as I've heard so much talk about it, so of course I scan MUA for the best I can get a hold of where I live, and my choise fell on this. So I went to pick up a sample, but to my dissapointment it made me look orange. I have pink undertones to my skin, so I guess this is a good product if you got yellow. Another thing I didn't like was the finish look. It was a bit to dewey, on the edge to shiny, but I guess some powder can fix that problem, so it's no major. Anyway, despite the colour and finish I LOVED the texture and how it felt on my skin. If they ever come out with colours for pinkish undertones I will definitely buy!
I now got my eyes on Lumenes BB cream, which supposedly is for pink undertoned skin, yay!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an overpriced bb cream that isn't very special. I've tried drugstore products better than this. I'd get a sample... This oxidizes and makes your skin look orangish.