Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

3.3

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

I have dry skin so I wanted to stop use foundation to avoid dehydration and I was also tired of matte effect. I tried this BB cream and is exactly what I was looking for: gives me the most beautiful glowing effect, it doesn't dry my skin, have the right amount of coverage and stays all day!
I will buy it again for shore!

on 7/13/2016 11:30:00 AM

I am not happy with this bb cream at all, the only good thing about it is the sunscreen which has a very high titatnium dioxide (7.2%) compared to all the othe bb creams I've checked. But it ends there, it is called "hydrating" but actually it does not hydrate at all!!! On the contrary my skin felt really dry every time i used it, it emphasized all the dehydration lines on my face. The third ingredient is alcohol and i guess that's the reason why it's drying. It's really watery for a bb as well, it provides almost no coverage, and i am a fan of really light coverage products but this was very light even for me! It corrects some redness around the nose area and that's it really. Big disappointment...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It's not bad... It has light coverage so you really need to use concealer if you have some redness...
It's feels a like sticky but the colour is very malleable so i guess it will look good on a large amount of skin colours.
For the price it's not very nice. There are a lot of cheaper bb creams that do the same, it's just OK.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It's thick, it's sticky, it goes cakey in less than an hour. This product is everything I don't want my BB cream to be. For me it was a blind buy as I bought it at the airport from a duty-free shop after reading all the positive reviews on MakeupAlley without actually trying it on, and it's definitely not for me. It looks very shiny/oily as soon as I put it on and that's the thing I hate the most about it. I already have silky smooth skin, there's not much a product can do for me besides mattifying my skin and creating an even tone but this product fails to do even those very simple things. This is the third day - I still couldn't get used to it and I'm having a very bad skin breakout. Stay away!

on 6/5/2014 6:40:00 PM

I haven't used a lot of bb creams but you can tell a good product when you see one! Not greasy, quite creamy, dewy finish for a well hydrated face that looks natural!

on 4/27/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Combo, ultra-sensitive, very acne-prone skin. NC15-20/pale olive, Almay Buff, Revlon CS Buff, Lancome Teint Idole Buff 2 (W), MAC, MUFE HD 117

The color choices concerned me but the SA promised it would be ok, this only comes in two shades - medium and dark. The medium looks waaaay too dark but surprisingly, it did blend in okay though just barely.
I prefer a natural finish with light to medium-ish but buildable coverage. My skin has become very dehydrated lately due to medication but it gets oily later in the day, especially in the t-zone so I was looking for something that would hold up a little better than my usual foundation. After some research I came across this BB Cream, with some reviews saying that it had medium but very natural looking coverage and was long lasting... newp, not even close. This is a very light tint and didn't even make a dent in the minor redness on my face. This would probably work best for someone with already clear skin that just needs to look more polished.
Since it didn't work for me coverage-wise I tried using as more of a primer but that failed too, it just smeared and gunked up when I tried to put a liquid over it and topping this with a powder foundation left it pretty cakey. My powder foundation, which usually wears 4-6 hours on it's own had disappeared sometime within the first two hours.
My skin did look better, and this gives a very natural radiance without any shimmer or glitter but I need something that will give at least a little coverage and last the majority of the day so it just doesn't work for me.

*Update* As my skin has become a little less dehydrated I've found that this can last longer than it was for me before, and I can get better coverage by buffing it on with my RT face brush. Unfortunately, as I grow more and more fond of this product, my skin has started to clog up pretty badly. Fingers crossed that this isn't causing the clogging.