Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

4.8

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 6/25/2015 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely love this product, its my everyday 'go to' makeup item. I don't wear foundation, only on special occasions, but cannot be without this little gem. I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness. After trying this BB cream, i am hooked. It's a creamy texture and provides just enough coverage to make my skin look natural and not 'made up'. Does not sit in fine lines or emphasise pores. Gives a lovely dewy glow and lasts most of the day, and if i need a little more coverage, i add some mineral powder or bronzer over the top. I have tried almost every other brand of BB creams on the market, this is the best one by far. Im on my 4th tube and will never stray! Love.

on 2/6/2015 10:02:00 PM

Best BB cream I've ever used. When you first put it on it almost looks like it won't blend or work well but after about 15 minutes as it oxidizes it makes your skin look great!! I find it works best when I follow up with a light dusting of sheer powder. Would for sure buy again.

on 6/9/2014 1:21:00 AM

Love wearing this bb cream on my days off when I want some coverage but not feel like I'm wearing any makeup, also great it has 30+ sunscreen, i like to put some powdery foundation on top to set it and then my skin looks natural and flawless

on 6/5/2014 6:58:00 PM

Probably the best BB I've used to date! I love make up and I've tried so many different brands and I feel as a consumer I know what I'm talking about lol. This does not feel greasy on your face, it's so sheer and it doesn't have that feeling like you just put on a mask that you wear around all day! I highly recommend this product! The smell is ok too.

on 5/29/2013 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I really like this BB cream. I´ve tried a lot! I´m a foundation-addict, and recently been loving BB creams as well, due to their lighter coverage (hello, it`s spring!!:)) I`ve been trying Missha, Estee Lauder, Dior, all of the Skin 79, dr.jart etc etc...This beats them! Why? It actually has a great tone to it - not too yellow, not too pink, not to ASHY! Some of the Asian ones just doesn`t adjust to my skintone, and leaves me with a grey cast. Hate it. And it doesn`t really matter that they cover well or have loads of good ingredients, when my face is ashy....
I bought this in Medium, which suits me superwell. I`m nc25, and this blends well. Love the finish, satiny - kind of dewy, and feels like nothing on my skin. The coverage is light - I usually need 2 layers (it`s buildable) to get the coverage I like and feel comfortable with...but I know, when summer comes, it`s enough with one layer.
I can wear this for 6 hours, before re-touch....The it slips off a bit, and my skin is dry.
You should try this - check it out.
Ps. someone told me this reminds of the Clarins one. I don`t agree. The Clarins is way too orangey, and more gel-like. This is a nice cream :)
Go get!

I have this in medium for my fair, clear, complexion and it provides excellent, light coverage. This adds a subtle glow to my aging skin and appears to soften my wrinkles a bit. My main issue is uneven skin tone due to aging and sun exposure and I've tried different weight foundations and one other BB cream - all of which seem to "settle" into my wrinkles after a few hours, obviously emphasizing them. Shiseido BB goes on very smoothly with my fingers and I've had no problems with it "migrating". Mind you, this is light coverage. SPF 35 is a great bonus.